15th August 2017, 09:00 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to do M.Phil in Hindi from Agra University? How much stipend I can get from UGC?

Sir, I have done MA Hindi and want to do M.Phil from Agra University. Eligibility criteria and procedure required for it? How much stipend I can get from UGC?

3rd September 2017, 10:51 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to do M.Phil in Hindi from Agra University? How much stipend I can get from UGC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir, I have done MA Hindi and want to do M.Phil from Agra University. Eligibility criteria and procedure required for it? How much stipend I can get from UGC?
If your masters degree marks is above 55% from a recognized University then yu are eligible for M.Phil course.

Every University conducts their own entrance exam.

You can get 6000/- per month during in your M.Phil course.
3rd September 2017, 06:18 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to do M.Phil in Hindi from Agra University? How much stipend I can get from UGC?

Since you have completed your MA degree course, you can apply for M.Phil course in Hindi from Agra University, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their MA degree course studying Hindi as a subject from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the M.Phil course in Hindi.

Generally, a Research fellow gets a stipend of around 15k to 25k according to UGC.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?