5th February 2018, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria for Ph.D admission after PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad

Sir/Ma'am, Am I eligible for admission in Ph.D Programme for regular/full time after completing PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad? (you can also revert me on email [email protected])
Thank you.

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility criteria for Ph.D admission after PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad
  2. Procedure to do PhD in HR from IMT Ghaziabad or any other institute?
  3. Information about the question pattern of IMT-CDL, Ghaziabad entrance exam for Ph.D?
  4. Can I do Ph.D after 1 year executive PGDM program from Institute recognised by UGC like IMT?
  5. Difference between IMT-CDL Ghaziabad and IMT Ghaziabad -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which Institution is better, either IMT Ghaziabad, Sikkim Manipal or Symbiosis DL? Should I do 1 year diploma or 2 year PGDM? I already have more than 5 years experience in marketing and sales
  7. Is it necessary to attend classes at Institute of Management and Technology(Correspondence), Ghaziabad? Percentage required to qualify in PGDM(Correspondence) in IMT?
  8. Distance learning PGDM is applicable for NET?
  9. What is the procedure followed for Ph.D in management from IMT ghaziabad?
  10. Am I eligible for admission in Ph.D programme in AIMA after doing 3 years PGPM from IMT Ghaziabad?
  11. Eligibility to appear in UGC-NET to become a Government Lecturer for Dual PGDM holder?
  12. Can I study PhD after completing PGDM course? -- [New]
  13. How can I take admission in LLB having done MBA?
  14. Doing M.Phil after PGDM is a right option? What would be the future prospects?
  15. Eligibility to study PhD(Management) for PGDM student?
  16. Can I get admission in IMT, Ghaziabad if secured 91 Percentile in XAT?
  17. Is this possible for me to pursue MBA course having passed B.Sc from TU in Physics? Which universities and colleges can I apply for MBA course?
  18. Eligibility for NET exam after one year MBA from IMT Ghaziabad?
6th February 2018, 01:52 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Ph.D admission after PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad

Sorry to inform you that you are not eligible to do PhD course as because in order to be eligible for PhD course, a candidate must have completed masters degree in the relevant discipline with a minimum of 55% marks from a recognized university. Since you have competed PGDM which is not considered as equivalent to masters degree course, so you are not eligible to apply for NET exam which is compulsory for a candidate who is willing to do PhD course.
6th February 2018, 11:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria for Ph.D admission after PGDM from IMT Ghaziabad

I am very sorry to say that you cannot opt for the Ph.D course after the completion of PGDM as it is not considered as a Masters degree course.
Since, it is a Post Graduate Diploma course, you cannot apply for Ph.D course on the basis of PGDM course.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?