2nd March 2018, 12:22 AM
Unregistered

Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for PhD entrance exam conducted by National Centre For Biological Sciences to M.Phil(Botany) student?

Hello Sir, I want to do my Phd in National Centre For Biological Sciences. Kindly tell me what is the procedure. I have heard that it takes an entrance exam. So tell me the procedure to apply. I am studying in M.Phil in Botany. So also tell me the eligibility criteria for me.

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure and eligibility to apply in PhD entrance exam of National Centre For Biological Sciences for M.Phil student?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Botany in National Centre For Biological Sciences? Should I have to appear in any entrance exam?
  3. Detailed information, eligibility criteria, pattern and cutoff marks required in NMIMS entrance exam to study PhD in Biological Sciences?
  4. Documents required to get admission in National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bangalore to study PhD in Biology?
  5. Admission criteria to study M.Sc(Bacteriology) in National Centre for Biological Sciences, Bangalore? How many seats are available?
  6. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for PhD entrance exam conducted by Jawaharlal Nehru University to MPhil(English) student?
  7. Eligibility to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  8. Integrated Phd in biological sciences: Colleges and Entrance Exams for this Course? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Am I eligible to appear in Integrated PhD in Biological Sciences entrance exam conducted by IISC after completing B.Pharmacy?
  10. Eligibility criteria and important dates for entrance test of PhD or JRF conducted by ISI?
  11. Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for Ph.D entrance exam conducted by Central University of Rajasthan to M.Phil(Economics) student?
  12. Eligibility to study PhD(Genetics) in National Research Centre on Plant Biotechnology, Pusa? -- [New]
  13. In which entrance exam should I appear to get admission in IISER for Integrated Ph.D Chemical Sciences programme being a non-Maths student? Eligibility criteria of the entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility criteria, syllabus and previous year question papers of Ph.D(Pharmaceutical Sciences) entrance exam conducted by Kerala University?
  15. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Biological Sciences) in Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore?
  16. Chemical Sciences and Biological Sciences sample question papers for IISC Integrated PhD entrance exam with solutions
  17. When the notification of IISC Integrated PhD(Biological Sciences) entrance exam will be released?
  18. Admission procedure to do PhD in Biological Sciences in IISER, Kolkata?
15th March 2018, 05:57 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility criteria and procedure to apply for PhD entrance exam conducted by National Centre For Biological Sciences to M.Phil(Botany) student?

In order to apply for the Ph.D course from National Centre For Biological Sciences, you must have to complete your Masters degree or M.Phil in the relevant field with a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Once after completing the course, you need to qualify in the entrance examination conducted by the respective Institute or in the NET examination.
Admission will be granted on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?