22nd September 2015, 05:28 PM
Unregistered

How can I study PhD in Industrial and Production Technology in KUK University?

Hello Everyone,
Can I know how to do the PhD in Industrial and Production Technology in KUK University? Please let me know asap. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Names of the courses in engineering?
  2. Procedure to get admission and date of entrance exam for Ph.D in Finance in KUK University?
  3. Admission in PhD(Commerce) in KUK University for UGC-NET qualified candidate?
  4. How can I apply to study PhD in Mathematics at University of Cambridge being a M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics) postgraduate?
  5. Is there Management subject in JRF?
  6. After diploma in Industrial and Production(Mech engg) can I go abroad to do Automobile Engineering?
  7. Fee structure details for IIIT Bangalore? Is it possible to apply off-online?
  8. How to do Ph.D in good university after completing MSc in Industrial Biotechnology?
  9. How to study for masters from canada or Australia? I have completed B.Tech IT with 72% marks from KUK university
  10. Is it worthy to study Part Time PhD in Information Technology at University of Petroleum & Energy Studies, Dehradun?
  11. Which colleges can I get admission in Delhi or Noida having done MCA from UPTU and secured 74%?
  12. Can I get admission to study PhD in Technology in University of Cambridge through GATE?
  13. After BE in Industrial Production, M.Tech or MBA, what's more beneficial for career? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Am I eligible for B.Ed in KUK or MDU university?
  15. Can I get admission in various NITs in production and industrial after scoring a GATE score of 381 and 33.81? What is the last year cutoff for production and industrial in NITs? I have scored 9838 rank in mechanical
  16. Can I apply for Education Loan if get stipend to study PhD in Technology?
  17. How and where can I join PhD in Industrial Biotechnology? Name of institutes and their requirements?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in HR in Institute of Management Technology, Ghaziabad if secured 5.9 CGPA in MBA of ICFAI University?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?