21st February 2015, 12:37 PM
Unregistered

How to get admission for Ph.D after having 7 years of experience in INGOs?

I have completed MSW- specialization in CD and WCD, having 7 years experience in INGOs. What, where and when I would go to take an admission in fellowship/ Phd. in this concern?

Please show me the way

would be obliged ..

Prdeep

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure to apply for Ph.D course after 3 years of software industry experience?
  2. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  3. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  4. After MCA we should do M.Tech or PhD for better career in academic field? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. PET exam necessity after having experience in same field and CEO of the company to get admission in PhD course
  6. Can I clear JRF and do PhD at the age of 32 years having 10 years of Teaching experience?
  7. Can a PG Diploma holder having 15 years experience do PhD?
  8. Whether pursuing Ph.D will help to get better jobs in abroad for M.Sc in Electronics passed candidate, having 5 years working experience?
  9. Am I eligible to do Ph.D with 7 years industrial experience?
  10. Universities for correspondence PhD in Chemistry?
  11. Is it safe to do PhD from PU? Is practical fundas required to do PhD in Finance?
  12. Procedure to get admission in PhD after MCA?
  13. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  14. Is it good to do job, take some experience and than join PhD or direct join PhD?
  15. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  16. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  17. Should I take industrial experience or can I enroll for PhD directly in Europe?
  18. Am I eligible to study PhD in Commerce/Economics if completed ICAI and having 11 years of work experience?
14th February 2018, 12:24 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to get admission for Ph.D after having 7 years of experience in INGOs?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed MSW- specialization in CD and WCD, having 7 years experience in INGOs. What, where and when I would go to take an admission in fellowship/ Phd. in this concern?

Please show me the way

would be obliged ..

Prdeep

Candidate with 7 years of experience in INGOs with a Master’s Degree in Social Work can pursue PhD in Social Work in various colleges/universities in India. The candidate should have obtained at least 55% marks in post graduation in the relevant discipline to apply for the PhD in Social Work. The candidate has to appear for an entrance examination and interview conducted by the university for the admission to the PhD in Social Work. Those candidates who have qualified NET/SET/MPhil are exempted from the entrance examination. PhD in Social Work is available to study in Full Time and Part Time in various colleges/universities in India.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?