25th June 2016, 04:17 PM
Unregistered

How to get PhD(Food Technology) admission in Germany through UGC-NET?

Hi,
I would like to know that after qualifying in UGC-NET for Food Technology how can I get admission for PhD in Food Technology in Germany? Please tell me asap.

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in Germany for PhD in Food Technology?
  2. Can I apply for UGC-NET(Environmental Sciences) if completed M.Phil in Environmental Technology and PG in Biotechnology?
  3. Possibility to apply in UGC-NET for Fashion Technology postgraduate? Best coaching institute for UGC-NET in Delhi?
  4. Admission procedure followed for doing M.Tech.in Mechanical Engineering in Germany?
  5. How may I get admission in Germany for MS course? What are the entrancing tests be conducted in Germany for the same? List of the top universities in Germany for the same? What are the scopes available in Germany after doing MS in machine design?
  6. What should I do between higher studies and UGC NET after completing masters in computer science?
  7. How to prepare for UGC NET after passing M.E(Embedded System and Technology graduate
  8. What is the procedure followed to do higher studies in Germany after completing diploma in India? -- [New]
  9. What is the eligibility criteria followed to do Ph.D in Germany with scholarship?
  10. Higher studies in Germany after B.E
  11. Eligibility for MS in germany after btech in India? percentage required? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Can I apply for CSIR UGC NET examination after completing M.Sc. in Food Technology?
  13. How to apply for Ph.D. admission in Germany?
  14. In which entrance exam should I appear among CSIR-NET, UGC-NET, ARS-NET, ICAR-NET and SLET to do PhD?
  15. Requirements and eligibility criteria to pursue Ph.D in Germany after MSc in Biotechnology? List of institutes in Germany and how can I get admission?
  16. Eligibility to apply in CSIR-UGC-NET for M.Sc(Food Science & Technology) postgraduate?
  17. Can I get admission in Germany to do Masters after scoring 69%?
  18. Am I eligible to appear in UGC-NET being a distance MCA postgraduate with non-UGC university?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?