29th July 2018, 07:57 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Culture Media and Governance) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Hello Sir/Madam, I want to do PhD program in the field of Culture Media and Governance from Jamia Millia Islamia. I would like to know about the seats availability in this university for this PhD program. Kindly tell me that how many seats are available for this PhD program in this university. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia? -- [New]
  3. When the notification of PhD(Centre Media Governance) entrance exam conducted by Jamia Millia Islamia will be released? Detailed information about this entrance exam?
  4. How many PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  5. Course structure and duration of PhD(Culture Media and Governance) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  6. Is there any entrance exam available to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  7. How many seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia for M.A.(Persian)? Course structure of M.A.(Persian) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  8. Course structure of BSc(Biotechnology) in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  9. How can I apply to study B.Tech in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  10. How many PhD(Interdisciplinary) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  11. Diploma in Engineering is offered in Jamia Millia Islamia for 10th student?
  12. On which website I can see the Jamia Millia Islamia prospectus related to Graduate courses?
  13. Jamia Millia Islamia offers PGDM rather MBA degree through Jamia MBA entrance exam?
  14. Cutoff marks required to study B.Tech(ECE) in Jamia Millia Islamia entrance exam?
  15. How many seats are available for M.A.(Convergent Journalism) in Jamia Millia Islamia? Syllabus of this course?
  16. Minimum requirements to be on the safer side of admission in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  17. Admission procedure to study PG Diploma in Urdu Mass Media in Jamia Millia Islamia?
  18. What's the last date for the submission of B.Ed forms in Jamia Millia Islamia University(Jamia Nagar)? -- [Most Discussed]
15th June 2019, 09:32 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Culture Media and Governance) seats are available in Jamia Millia Islamia?

Jamia Millia Islamia

The total number of Ph.D. (Culture Media and Governance) seats that are available in Jamia Millia Islamia is 08.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Jamia Millia Islamia.

Contact Address

Jamia Nagar
New Delhi, Delhi 110025, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?