19th June 2018, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Mother Teresa Women's University?

Dear friends, can you please help me to know about the seats available in Mother Teresa Women's University for PhD in Counselling Psychology course? I would like to know that how many seats are available for this particular PhD in this institute. Kindly tell me immediately. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Seats availability for MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) course in Mother Teresa Women’s University?
  2. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  3. Course structure and duration of PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?
  5. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Counselling Psychology) in Mother Teresa Women's University?c
  6. List of colleges offering M.Phil Biochemistry as distance education particularly in India?
  7. Does M.Phil(Sociology) is offered in Mother Teresa Women's University? Can I get admission if completed M.Sc in Medical Sociology?
  8. List of Colleges offering Ph.D in Computer Science in Distance Learning? Information regarding Mother Teresa University? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Should I study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?
  10. List of best government universities to do M.Phil in IT? Information about admission procedure and stipend?
  11. Admission criteria to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University? -- [New]
  12. Seats available for MA(Applied Psychology) course in The Neotia University?
  13. Course structure and fee expenses of MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?
  14. Entrance exam available to study MSc(Fabric and Apparel Design) in Mother Teresa Women’s University?
  15. Which are the colleges in Navi Mumbai in which I can get to do D.Ed? Can I do correspondence?
  16. How will I do CS through correspondence?
  17. Which are the universities in India through which I can do my Ph.D in English?
  18. Names of the colleges for B.Ed? What is the procedure?
15th September 2019, 11:43 AM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How many PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats are available in Mother Teresa Women's University?

Mother Teresa Women's University

The total number of PhD(Counselling Psychology) seats that are available in Mother Teresa Women's University is 05.

For further information, you can contact at the address of Mother Teresa Women's University.

Kodaikanal
Kodaikanal, Tamil Nadu 624101, India
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?