9th January 2017, 06:00 PM
Unregistered

How much stipend a Ph.D in Hindi aspirant can get in Mumbai University? Fee structure and selection procedure for it?

Hello sir, I want to do Ph.D in Hindi from Mumbai University. How much stipend I can get in this university? Fee structure and selection procedure for it?

Related Questions:
  1. What is the fee structure and stipend for Ph.D in Hindi in Mumbai University
  2. Registration procedure to study PhD in Hindi for M.Com postgraduate of Mumbai University?
  3. Best university to study Distance PhD in Hindi? Admission procedure, syllabus and fee expenses?
  4. What is the procedure to follow to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  5. Procedure to do PhD in Hindi for B.Com graduate of Mumbai University?
  6. Institutions in Gujarat and fee stipend for doing PhD in Pharmacy?
  7. Procedure to get admission and fee structure of Ph.D in Forex programme in Mumbai University?
  8. Can I get stipend to study PhD in Management at Mumbai University? Entrance exams available to study?
  9. Andhra University has reduced the stipend for PhD students? How much stipend will be given to PhD students?
  10. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  11. Fee structure for M.Pharmacy in Andhra University? Does it provide Stipend? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  13. Can I study PhD in Economics in Shivaji University with Stipend?
  14. List of universities offering distance PhD in Hindi for a teacher with 30 years of experience?
  15. Fee structure for Ph.D course in HR?
  16. Which are the colleges offering correspondence course in Mumbai? What is the procedure and fee structure?
  17. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  18. Admission procedure, fee expenses and scholarships available to study PhD in Germany/UK for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate?
27th January 2017, 11:06 AM
eSolution
Junior Member+

Default Re: How much stipend a Ph.D in Hindi aspirant can get in Mumbai University? Fee structure and selection procedure for it?

Current fees structure for Ph.D. in India will range between 21000-30000 per year and half of this amount in case of reservation candidates. Fees structures vary from college to college and from university to university.
Stipend amount will be vary as per your qualification if you are graduate then you will get 16000 per month for two years and after that the amount will be 18000 per month revised stipend is 25000 per month for every year. If you are post graduate then you will get 18000 per month for first two year and then 20000 for rest of the year but as per revised schedule you will get 28000 per month for every year. You will be selected on the basis of entrance exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?