13th June 2016, 05:55 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do PhD in Business Administration in Grand Canyon University after completion of MBA in India?

I would like to know that is it possible to do PhD in Business Administration in Grand Canyon University after completion of MBA in India? I am interested to do PhD from this university. Kindly tell me its possibility.

Related Questions:
  1. Description of Doctor of Business Administration course of Grand Canyon University?
  2. Can I do Ph.D in Business administration without completion of MBA?
  3. Which is more preferable in MBA either Business administration or Management? I'm studying MBA in Business administration
  4. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of an Executive MBA?
  5. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA?
  6. Eligibility to study PhD in Business Administration in CMJ University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  7. Available Job Opportunities for BBA Freshers?
  8. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  9. Am I eligible to do MBA after completion of B.Sc Biotechnology?
  10. Job Opportunities after completion of MBA in Hospital Administration in India? Is it good choice for me of doing this course after completion of B.Sc in MLT? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Which is better to do after completion of 12th? Engineering or B.M.S course?
  12. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  13. Scope of correspondence PhD in Human Rights or Business after correspondence MBA?
  14. How may i join MBA program after completion of my graduate diploma in business administration?
  15. What are the post graduation course options after completing B.Com?
  16. Details regarding BBA? Advantages and disadvantages of this course? Other better options available? -- [New]
  17. Can i find Business administration jobs after MBA in Economics?
  18. List of the colleges and details of them offering MMS in Mumbai for students between 70-85 percentile in MHT CET?
14th June 2016, 11:14 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PhD in Business Administration in Grand Canyon University after completion of MBA in India?

Yes, you can surely get admission in the said university based on MBA from a recognized institute in India. You need to have a valid GMAT score along with IELTS/TOEFL score for admission.

Chances of admission will be good if you have good a academic record along with good scores in above mentioned exams.
15th June 2016, 07:31 AM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do PhD in Business Administration in Grand Canyon University after completion of MBA in India?

Eligibility criteria required to get admission for PhD in Business Administration from Grand Canyon University:-

The candidate should possess any one of the following;

- doctoral degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher. Applicants with a GPA less than 3.4 may be accepted with specifications.

- master's degree from a regionally accredited institution with an overall GPA of 3.4 or higher. Applicants with a GPA of 3.0 - 3.39 will be accepted with specifications. But, applicants with a GPA below than 3.0 will not be accepted.
15th June 2016, 04:52 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Yes, it is very much possible for you to get admission in the above mentioned University after completion of your MBA in India. Many students do apply in the University to pursue their courses further. You just have to fulfill the minimum eligibility requirements in order to get admission in the University.

Below, I have mentioned the official link of the website from where you can get the required information about the admission criteria and procedure for enrollment in the course.
http://www.gcu.edu/future-students/i...-students-.php
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?