15th June 2016, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

Procedure to do research in MJPRU after M.A in English?

Hey sir, I have completed my M.A in English with a Gold Medal. Now I would like to do research from MJPRU. Please tell me the procedure to see admission in MJPRU. I am eagerly waiting for your valuable reply. Thanks in Advance.

17th June 2016, 06:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to do research in MJPRU after M.A in English?

You can apply for admission in Ph.D when admission notification is announced by MJPRU. Admission will be based on the performance in written exam and interview conducted by the university.

If you have cleared NET/SET then you will be exempted from entrance exam and only interview stage will be there for you.
24th February 2018, 12:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Procedure to do research in MJPRU after M.A in English?

Is net important for PHD please tell me I want to complete PhD from MJP Rohilkhand University Bareilly I have completed m a with English with 61 %
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?