27th August 2016, 07:16 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in English Literature?

Dear Sir/Mam,

Kindly send the detail intimation regarding PhD program for English literature and the criteria s of applying and the guide ship and fee of the entire research program? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. List of colleges which offer PhD in English Literature in UK? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Procedure to study PhD in English Literature in SVNIT University for a Lecturer?
  3. Procedure to do PhD in UK for English Literature postgraduate?
  4. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Ranchi University for M.A. postgraduate?
  5. Phd in english literature from R.S.S.U university of Raipur (C.G). procedure and papers -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Registration procedure to study PhD in English Literature at Pune University?
  7. Eligibility for PhD course in English Literature through online mode?
  8. In which country I should pursue M.A. and PhD(English Literature) in Abroad?
  9. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Oxford University for B.A.(English) candidate?
  10. Possibility to study PhD without M.Phil for English Literature postgraduate? List good universities with admission procedure?
  11. Detailed information about PhD in English Language and English Literature for an English postgraduate? Possibility to do PhD in Management?
  12. Can I study PhD if pursuing Distance M.A. in English Literature?
  13. Admission procedure to study PhD in English Literature in Delhi University?
  14. Detailed information about PhD English Literature?
  15. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  16. Detailed information about PhD in English Literature?
  17. Can I become a Lecturer if study PhD in Management being a MBA and M.A.(English Literature) postgraduate?
  18. Am I eligible to apply for PhD literature program after completion of masters in English with 50 percentage marks? -- [New]
29th August 2016, 01:52 PM
Jits56
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in English Literature?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir/Mam,

Kindly send the detail intimation regarding PhD program for English literature and the criteria s of applying and the guide ship and fee of the entire research program? Can you please provide me the complete details on the same as soon as possible? Thank you!

Candidates can apply online for the admission to the PhD in English Literature. The PhD in English Literature is available for the candidates who have passed M.A English with at least 55% marks. Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of entrance test and interview conducted by the university concerned. So the candidates should prepare well to clear the entrance test and interview to get admission to PhD in English Literature. The PhD in English can be studied in various universities in regular and part time mode.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?