8th August 2016, 06:23 PM
Unregistered

Which topic should I choose to do M.Phil having done MA in History and B.Ed & M.Ed in Mental Retardation?

Hello sir, I have completed MA in History and got 53% marks. I have also done B.Ed & M.Ed in Mental Retardation and got 70% marks. Now I want to do M.Phil. Please tell me which topic should I select for it?

10th August 2016, 01:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which topic should I choose to do M.Phil having done MA in History and B.Ed & M.Ed in Mental Retardation?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello sir, I have completed MA in History and got 53% marks. I have also done B.Ed & M.Ed in Mental Retardation and got 70% marks. Now I want to do M.Phil. Please tell me which topic should I select for it?

You can do M.Phil in Education after M.Ed in Mental Retardation course. The course can be done after Master’s Degree in Education with a minimum of fifty five percentage marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to sit for an entrance test followed by an interview for the admission. The course can be studied in various universities in India like

Amity Institute of Education - Website Link
Manonmaniam Sundaranar University - Website Link
Christ University - Website Link
10th August 2016, 08:36 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which topic should I choose to do M.Phil having done MA in History and B.Ed & M.Ed in Mental Retardation?

You can get admission only on the basis of MA History degree. Hence, your subject will be history for Ph.D programme. B.Ed and M.Ed are just teaching qualification.

You can also go for Ph.D in education if you want to on the basis of your M.Ed degree. Admission will be on the basis of performance in entrance exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?