24th June 2016, 11:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the criteria followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Hindi?

I have done my MA in hindi through distance education and got 60% marks.now i want to do phd in hindi, is my marks eligible for getting admission in phd? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? Kindly give me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in PhD in Hindi course if secure 50% in M.A.? Procedure to get admission?
  2. Detailed information and eligibility to study PhD in Hindi for a postgraduate with 49.6% marks?
  3. What is the criteria followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Hindi? -- [New]
  4. How to take admission in Ph.D in Hindi?
  5. List of universities which offer PhD in Hindi Sahitya in India? Procedure to get admission?
  6. How can I do PhD having less than 48% in M.A. Hindi?
  7. Is this possible to do Ph.D course without doing M.Phil course having completed MA in Hindi? Will there be any Entrance Exam to get admission for M.Phil in Hindi? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Admission procedure to study PhD in Hindi at any Open University?
  9. What is the procedure followed to get admission for Ph.D Hindi in IGNOU? Is there any entrance exam to be given?
  10. How to prepare for the Entrance Exam for Ph.D in History?
  11. Does IGNOU offer PhD in Hindi course to M.Phil postgraduate?
  12. Is it necessary to study M.Phil for doing PhD in Hindi? Can I study Integrated PhD in Hindi being a Hindi postgraduate?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Hindi without giving any entrance exam?
  14. Eligibility to study PhD in Hindi in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
  15. When the notification of distance PhD in Hindi will be published? Admission procedure and total expenses of this course?
  16. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)?
  17. What is the procedure followed to do Ph.D in Hindi?
  18. Is there any entrance exam to study PhD(Hindi) in IGNOU for M.Phil postgraduate?
24th June 2016, 10:41 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Hindi?

Yes, you are eligible for Ph.D in Hindi programme according to your qualification. Distance mode degree is definitely enough to make you eligible. Just make sure it is from a recognized university.

Admission will be through entrance exam and interview which will be conducted by the concerned university. If you have NET/SET score then you will be exempted from entrance exam stage.
25th June 2016, 09:00 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the criteria followed for getting admission for Ph.D in Hindi?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done my MA in hindi through distance education and got 60% marks.now i want to do phd in hindi, is my marks eligible for getting admission in phd? Can you please provide me the right information on the same? Kindly give me the details.
If your degree is recognized, then you are eligible for Ph.D course in Hindi.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree with above 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for Ph.D entrance exam. For SC/ST candidate its 50% and above in masters degree.

There are no age criteria.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?