4th September 2016, 02:38 PM
Unregistered

What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Doctoral Science?

Dear Sir/Mam,

I respect beg to say that i get full information phd, Doctoral in library science? Can you please give me the complete information on the same? It will be helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response on the same. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Procedure of Post Doctoral research?
  2. PhD in Computer Science after 8 years of M.Sc? Procedure and other details?
  3. Which one is better between BHMS and B.Ed or M.Sc and Ph.D? -- [New]
  4. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  5. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  6. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science in Australia for MCA postgraduate? Topic to study in PhD?
  7. Detailed information and eligibility to apply in ICSSR Doctoral Fellowship for PhD candidate? Number of assisted candidates in this year and chances of selection?
  8. Information about MSc Chemistry entrance exam? How to get admission in Sir Parshurambhau College, Garware College Pune, Fergusson College of Pune and Modern College Pune? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to apply for Distance PhD(Computer Science) for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  10. Electronic Science related subjects available to do in PhD? Procedure to get register for PhD?
  11. Process to get scholarship for doctoral degree Abroad?
  12. Admission procedure of PhD in Human Development?
  13. Procedure to study PhD in Computer Science for a postgraduate?
  14. Can I pursue PhD directly after Bachelor of Science (BS) or Master degree is mandatory?
  15. Can anyone enter into PhD course immediately after UG?
  16. After M.Com can I do PhD? Procedure of doing PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. What is the requirement and procedure to get admission for Ph.D?
  18. What is the procedure followed for registering Ph.D course?
5th September 2016, 11:31 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Doctoral Science?

To do Ph.D in Doctoral Science, you first have to complete your Masters degree in the same from a recognised University. After completing Masters degree you must have to appear in the UGC NET examination.
Once you qualify in the NET examination, you are eligible to take admission to study Ph.D course in Doctoral Science.
The eligibility criteria required to appear in the UGC NET examination is that a candidate must have completed Master's Degree course from a recognised University with 55% of marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?