24th June 2016, 12:32 PM
Unregistered

What are the steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in Astronomy after completion of 10th with good marks?

Hi!

I have completed 10 th std with good marks....now i want to know the steps to get phd in astronomy ....can u pls explain it? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details? Looking forward to get the answer soon. Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Astronomy?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria needed to do Ph.D after completion of MBA course?
  3. Subjects should be taken in 11th standard to do Ph.D in Astronomy? List of colleges for Ph.D Astronomy?
  4. What subjects to pick up in 11th for doing Ph.D in Astronomy in future?
  5. Possibility to get admission in Ph.D(Astronomy) programme for M.Sc(Astronomy) student? In which entrance exam I have to appear?
  6. How to get admission in any university to do Ph.D in Astronomy?
  7. Scholarships available for a candidate who has secured admission in PhD(Astronomy) course in UK?
  8. How can I become Astronaut after the completion of 12th with good marks?
  9. How can I get admission in IIT for Ph.D in Astronomy programme?
  10. Can I study PhD after completing M.Ed? Will that be helpful in future for getting a job?
  11. Which is more preferable for doing PhD in astronomy and astrophysics, either B.Sc(physics hons) or B.Sc(physical science)?
  12. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Physics in part time without completion of master's degree? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Will I have to study astrophysics to become an astronomer?
  14. Procedure to do Ph.D in Astronomy from an open university?
  15. PhD or Post graduation in Astronomy and Astrophysics is possible after B.Tech?
  16. What are the steps followed to do ICWA after completion of 10th standard? -- [New]
  17. What is the procedure followed for doing Ph.D in Astronomy from IGNOU? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. What are the steps I need to follow for getting admission for Ph.D in Chemistry after completion of M.Sc course?
21st December 2016, 01:44 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in Astronomy after completion of 10th with good marks?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi!

I have completed 10 th std with good marks....now i want to know the steps to get phd in astronomy ....can u pls explain it? It will be helpful if you can provide me the complete details? Looking forward to get the answer soon. Awaiting for the response.

The aspirant should study 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics subjects as the first step to do PhD in Astronomy. The second step should be to study B.Sc Physics and then M.Sc in Astronomy & Astrophysics. One should score very good marks (over 60%) in the academics to pursue PhD in Astronomy in the future. The admission to the PhD in Astronomy program will be done on the basis of marks scored in the entrance examination and interview. The PhD in Astronomy is available in the following universities

Osmania University - Official Website

Aryabhatta Research Institute of Observational Sciences - Official Website

TIFR Astronomy & Astrophysics - Official Website

Indian Institute of Astrophysics - Official Website
30th June 2017, 02:17 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: What are the steps to be followed for doing Ph.D in Astronomy after completion of 10th with good marks?

I am from bangladesh,completed 10'th with very good marks . I want to be an astronaut at nasa in future . What should i do? Worth mentioning that i want to get scholarship to abroad after 12 'th. Eagerly waiting for answer...
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?