1st March 2017, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

When to give the Ph.D entrance exam for Music? List of universities offering Ph.D Music

I want to be give entrance exam for Ph.D(Music). Can you please tell me what is the procedure followed to apply for the same? Which all universities provide the course to apply? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility to become lecturer in music college?
  2. Which college affiliated to Jain University offered PhD(Music) course? Eligibility to apply?
  3. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Management? List of universities which offer PhD in Management in India?
  4. List of exams to give for doing Ph.D in Computer Science in best universities?
  5. Details about Ph.D entrance exam in Music?
  6. List of universities offering PhD in Human Genetics at U.S.A.?
  7. Which are the universities offering Ph.D in Sanskrit? Universities offering Ph.D without entrance?
  8. List of the correspondence universities offering Ph.D programme without any entrance exam?
  9. Procedure of PhD programs Abroad? Universities and countries offering PhD by research?
  10. Universities/institutions offering PhD in chemistry? Entrance Exams for admission in PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Psychology without appearing in any entrance exam in India as well as in Abroad?
  12. List of universities offering PhD in Physiotherapy in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  13. List of universities offering PhD in Finance in Southern India? Details of entrance exam?
  14. Universities that offer PhD without entrance test?
  15. List of universities which offer PhD in Politics in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  16. In which entrance exam I have to appear for studying PhD(Computer Science) in Abroad with scholarship? List of universities for admission?
  17. Universities offering Chemistry PhD without entrance exam in India?
  18. List of the colleges and universities offering part time Ph.D in Herbal Science/Biology subjects in Mumbai and Pune?
3rd March 2017, 10:45 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to give the Ph.D entrance exam for Music? List of universities offering Ph.D Music

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I want to be give entrance exam for Ph.D(Music). Can you please tell me what is the procedure followed to apply for the same? Which all universities provide the course to apply? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon. Thank you!
UGC NET exam is conducted for admission in Ph.D course in Musics. UGC NET exam June 2017 is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.

List of the University for Ph.D course in Music in India:-

Aligarh Muslim University
www.amu.ac.in

Banaras Hindu University
www.bhu.ac.in

Central University of Himachal Pradesh
www.cuhimachal.ac.in

Delhi University
www.du.ac.in

Hyderabad University
www.uohyd.ac.in
3rd March 2017, 11:40 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When to give the Ph.D entrance exam for Music? List of universities offering Ph.D Music

List of Universities offering Ph.D in Music:-

Allahabad University
Address: Senate House, Central University of, Allahabad, Uttar Pradesh 211002
Phone: 0532 246 108

Banaras Hindu University
Address: Ajagara, Banaras Hindu University Campus, Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh 221005
Phone: 0542 236 8558

Banasthali University
Address: Niwai - Jodhpuriya Road, Vanasthali, Rajasthan 304022
Phone: 01438 228 383

Eternal Universitry
Address: Baru Sahib Road, Sirmour, Baru Sahib, Himachal Pradesh 173101
Phone: 01799 276 012

Generally, most of the Ph.D entrance examinations are conducted in the month of June or July. So, you must have to appear it in the month of June-July.
4th May 2017, 07:39 PM
Unregistered

Want to get admission in Phd in Music at Allahabad University. What should I do?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?