4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

Where to get the application form for Ph.D in Zoology from Pune University?

Sir/Mam,

I want to do PhD in zoology in pune university then I want details for application? Can you please give me the information on the same? What should be the steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Where to get the Ph.D application form to apply for Ph.D in Zoology in Pune University?
  2. How to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pune University? Where to get the application form?
  3. Detailed information to apply for PhD(Zoology) course in Pune University?
  4. When the application form for PhD in Computer Science course is available at Pune University? Detailed information about this course?
  5. How to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pune University?
  6. Where to get the application for Ph.D zoology?
  7. Details on doing PH.D in Zoology from Pune University?
  8. How to do Integrated PhD in Zoology in Mumbai/Bangalore/Pune being a graduate of Calcutta University?
  9. List of institutes which offer Integrated PhD in Zoology course to B.Sc graduate in Pune, Mumbai and Bangalore?
  10. Procedure to do Ph.D in Zoology in Pondicherry University? I have finished my MSc Zoology in Annamalai University
  11. Admission procedure in Ph.D program at Pune University for M.Sc(Zoology) postgraduate?
  12. List of universities along with selection criteria for Integrated Ph.D in Biology/Zoology programme? When the application form will be available?
  13. Where can we find the admission details for Ph.D in Zoology? -- [New]
  14. From where I can get the application form of Pune University PhD entrance exam? Last date of form submission?
  15. How to get application form of PhD course in Saurashtra University?
  16. How can I apply for Ph.D(In zoology) course in Delhi University? From where can I get the application forms for the same? What's the procedure for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. How to apply for Ph.D course? What is the fee structure followed for doing Ph.D?
  18. When the application form of PhD(Urdu) entrance exam will be distributed by University of Kota?
7th September 2016, 12:36 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where to get the application form for Ph.D in Zoology from Pune University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Sir/Mam,

I want to do PhD in zoology in pune university then I want details for application? Can you please give me the information on the same? What should be the steps which we need to follow for the same? Awaiting for the response soon. Thank you!

The aspirant can contact the Department of Zoology, Savitribai Phule Pune University for getting the PhD application form. The Phone number of the department is 91 20 25601436. Fax number is 91 20 25690617 and E mail id is [email protected] The office timings is Monday to Saturday 10.30 am to 6 pm. The website link of the university is given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?