4th September 2016, 02:37 PM
Unregistered

What is the minimum marks required in MA for getting Ph.D admission?

What is the minimum marks in MA required for PhD admission & the full procedure? Can you please give me the right information on the same? I need to know the minimum criteria to apply for Ph.D? Awaiting to get the answer on the same.

Related Questions:
  1. What is the minimum marks required in GATE to do Ph.D course?
  2. Can I pursue PhD after completing MA externally? What is the minimum marks required to get admission in PhD?
  3. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  4. What is the minimum time gap required for completion of Ph.D after M.Tech? -- [New]
  5. Minimum marks required in MA to study PhD? Job in government college is possible after PhD?
  6. Is it possible to get job in Government colleges after completion of PhD? Minimum marks required in M.Com?
  7. Admission procedure to study PhD(Human Genetics) in ISI-Coimbatore? Minimum marks required in overall academics to get admission?
  8. Minimum percentage required in M.Sc to get admission in PhD? Cost of acquiring a PhD seat?
  9. Is Ph.D preferrable after completing M.Pharm?
  10. Am I eligible to apply for Ph.D with 54.50 percentage marks in M.Com?
  11. How much marks is required for taking admission for Ph.D in History? What's the fee structure and age limitation for the same?
  12. Any opportunity for MSc physics in HP in teaching field?
  13. How can I get admission to study PhD in Computer Science? Qualification required to get admission?
  14. Is it possible to do ph.d after MCA ?
  15. Is GATE exam required for PhD admission in IIT? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Can I be eligible for M.Ed after completing PG with 53%
  17. Minimum marks required to get admission in NITs? How much marks required to get rank under 5000?
  18. Minimum marks required in 12th to get admission in DU? How to get admission and what is the eligibility criteria?
7th September 2016, 12:20 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the minimum marks required in MA for getting Ph.D admission?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the minimum marks in MA required for PhD admission & the full procedure? Can you please give me the right information on the same? I need to know the minimum criteria to apply for Ph.D? Awaiting to get the answer on the same.

The candidate should score at least 55% marks in M.A for getting PhD admission. The students must have passed Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with a minimum of 55% marks are eligible to apply for the PhD admission. The university will conduct an entrance test and interview for the admission. The students who qualified UGC NET/SET/GATE/M.Phil are exempted from the entrance test. The above given are the essential requirements to do PhD in India. The PhD programs are available in various universities in India in Full Time and Part Time modes.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?