View Poll Results: When do you study?

Mornings mostly 212 42.48%
I prefer nights 207 41.48%
Anytime 93 18.64%
I don't study at all :P 11 2.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 499. You may not vote on this poll

5th September 2011, 10:22 PM
manoj rajpurohit

Default Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

I think early morning study will best in the student life. by this a student can get up early in the morning, this will give him full of freshness whole day.

early morning study is best because there is a nice environment for study. surround is full of quietness, no any disturbance in your study.

It is saying that "Early rising study is remains our mind for very long time." this line can explain all things for the early morning study.
9th September 2011, 12:18 PM
Aninkanti

I prafer early morning because late night breaks down health and so many physically problem later.
9th September 2011, 10:43 PM
amaan khan ak

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Everyone has different ways of studying. Some prefer late night while others early morning.

So which is better according to you?

Every person have a habit and according by this,all student do their study.I

used to study at night so it gives me more time to concentrate on my study

and at night there is no disturbance.So its a very good time for study.I used

to sleep in morning and its very good for me to do my studies at night.Now a

days the young generation used to study at night because they have no o

option and they have no time in the whole day.
11th September 2011, 03:10 AM
vishal jaybhaye
Senior Member+

honestly i prefer to study at the nights.

at the late night when no one is studying means when all are sleeping i try to study because at at late night there is pin drop silence is present.
and its helpful for increasing concentration on the particular subject.

thanks
16th September 2011, 10:00 PM
Soni_kaur

I prefer study at early morning..we study whole day then we need a break ,it wil make our mind fresh...
17th September 2011, 01:58 AM
Mrs_Praveen_Gola
Senior Member+++++

It depends upon the student comfort zone & HIS interest of time for study.As one thing is very important to know that STUDY needs silence & concentration.So it all depends upon the surrounding of the student at where HE lives.Sometimes the student lives near GURUDWARA Or TEMPLE at where the worships start at very early morning so in that situation its obvious that the concentration disturbs so its better to study at night.Sometimes the location of the home is near some party halls at where the late night function arises so in that situation the morning hours are the best one.So a wise student is that one who is not addicted to any condition & changes HIMSELF according to the need of the society.

But according to my view Morning Hours are always the best time to start your day with the knowledge & good thoughts.
17th September 2011, 09:16 AM
Azhar hujur Shaikh

Post Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Pls koi to bank job stady materiyal Bhejo yar
mera Email ID : azhar378 rediff.com
17th September 2011, 12:34 PM
Raja Azher

As per our experience and after discussion with senior and successful person. They all said early morning study is very effective for all student or person who want to study, Just because in morning time all person feel fresh and it is also scientific cause that if you will feel fresh you will understand more and the other side when the person study in night they do not feel fresh may be they will feel sleepy and some bother.
So finally i hereby suggest that early morning study is better than any other time.

Thanking you
Raja Azher
17th September 2011, 03:46 PM
iqqu_k443

i like to study in early morning and late night
17th September 2011, 05:16 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyasriv View Post
Early morning is better to study than the night,because there is necessary to take rest that we don't do in the day.so,for resting purpose it's also better.

I would like to study in early morning because I can't study at late night.
I am agree with you that early morning study is better and it is good time to study just because every one feel fresh this time and student understand more in the morning study while the other time can not possible to feel fresh for human being.
17th September 2011, 05:20 PM
Raja Azher

Smile Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvrob139 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I prefer to study at nights as I feel a bit lazy to wake up early in the morning and that also for study. But I have seen sometimes that the performance is better if you study in early morning.
My dear i hereby want to inform that early morning study is the best one time just because that time student grasp more knowledge and feel fresh also that time so that early morning study is better than any other time
Further i hereby suggest you to please change your daily routine, if you will study in the morning time that will be effective for you.

Thanking You.
For Raja Azher
17th September 2011, 09:29 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragunathan.A View Post
sir, i am pursuring B.E mechanical. how to get sponsership from companies.
I hereby suggest you that you should choose early in the morning time for your B.E. Mechanical just because it is a good time and it is perfect time for study in this time you will feel fresh and the other side all in other time may be you have some other work and may be you feel sleepy may be you have some work so you should prefer your morning time

Lastly i will say you that if you do your study in the morning definitely you will be success.

With Best Regards.
17th September 2011, 09:39 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by poplu13 View Post
Well I prefer LATE night studies...I really feel lazy to get up early in the morning...I only like to study early in the morning..When I have to do mathematics...Late night studies includes peace..
We know generally that early morning study is best of many point of the view and we should prefer prefer just because that time we feel fresh and if some one do study late nightly i.e,. not good sign of the health also.
Sol finally i will suggest you to please study in the morning.
18th September 2011, 09:56 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
hi,
i dont think the time of study matters ,
its the state of mind that matters,its better to study whenever your mind feels fresh rather following any particular time table,
i follow the same thing,
i only try to give my hundred percent concentration while reading,
beleive in smart work rather than hard work
I am agree with you that there is no any fixed time for study, laborious student can study at any time, but the thing is that early morning study is the best in that time student feel fresh from all of thing actually in that time student not feel bother headache and the other side if some one do his study any time may be they will feel bother, tension feel sleepy etc.
Finally i will suggest you to do more study early in the morning than any other time we should do more prefer to study early in the morning.
18th September 2011, 10:42 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by banashankari View Post
early morning. Because i can memorize wha ever i studied in morning
I am agree with you that to study early in the morning is better than any other time, in this time we gain more which we study and also memorize easily just because that time feel fresh any individual person.
18th September 2011, 10:53 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja23 View Post
i like only to study in night as it will be quite and no disturbance
Dear Pooja i hereby inform you that the to study early in the morning is the better than night study In night when you study may be you feel sleepy and may be you not study carefully and the other side when the person do study in the morning they feel fresh and you can easily understand all the thing.
18th September 2011, 11:26 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
Hi!
Generally our parents told that the study in the morning is better for the brain. But i refer the study in the night because at night everyone get slept and there is no chance of disturbance so study in night is better for good result.
thank you.
yes i am agree with you and i will always prefer early in the morning study.
19th September 2011, 12:12 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizamkhan View Post
hii...
as i think late night study is good for me because to wake up early in the morning is very difficult for me and people say that early morning is very good time for study.....and even i thought so...but due to that i suffered a lot in study...........
so i prefer to study in the night and i think those who have the same problem should be study in nights rather than morning.....
I hereby inform that i will always prefer early morning study, in this time we feel fresh and it is the best time to study.
19th September 2011, 08:40 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizamkhan View Post
hii...
as i think late night study is good for me because to wake up early in the morning is very difficult for me and people say that early morning is very good time for study.....and even i thought so...but due to that i suffered a lot in study...........
so i prefer to study in the night and i think those who have the same problem should be study in nights rather than morning.....
This is to inform you that early in the morning study is better than any other time, one time my self i was preparing for intrence management and i study morning night evening any time but after conclusion i come to final result that if i study early in the morning than any other time, i memorize more.
So we should prefer that time.

With Regards
Md. Raja Azher
19th September 2011, 08:42 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
According to my views Late night is the Best time for study........
There are keep silent environment in the night.

But most of the people prefer to morning but in morning everyone have in sleeping mood.
specially students.

I think you are in favor with me.......

Ankur Jain

According to my view and past experience that early in the morning study is better than any other time, one time my self i was preparing for entrance management and i study morning night evening any time but after conclusion i come to final result that if i study early in the morning than any other time, i memorize more.
19th September 2011, 08:46 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
morning study is better, its not easy, for 10 or a month you will have problems with your morning studies. be sure in one thing morning study is always good for revision for exams, during exam sleep for 6 or 7 hours and wake up at morning and revise for your exam. All the best

I Will prefer early in the morning study because that time every one feel fresh and if you really want to serious study your mind should be fresh and morning is the only time in which person feel fresh and so i hereby comets that the morning study is better than any other time, one time my self i was preparing for entrance management and i study morning night evening any time but after conclusion i come to final result that if i study early in the morning than any other time, i memorize more.
19th September 2011, 08:49 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nehachopra1301 View Post
Dear friend

Every one has his own comfortable level.....some cant concentrate during day and they preferably study at night..........on the other hand at early mornings we are fresh and can grasp better.......

this depends from person to person.......

GUD LUCK
Yes i am satisfied with your answer.
19th September 2011, 09:15 AM
raja.ather80

I Will prefer Morning study in this time we feel fresh and can study good also can memorize more any thing compression than any other time.
19th September 2011, 09:26 AM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyasriv View Post
Early morning is better to study than the night,because there is necessary to take rest that we don't do in the day.so,for resting purpose it's also better.

I would like to study in early morning because I can't study at late night.
Yes it is fact that in the morning generally human being feel fresh than any other time so we should prefer morning time.
19th September 2011, 09:28 AM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikenindia View Post
Hi,
According to my point of view, I feel studying morning is better.
Because early morning, our mind is so fresh that our intake capacity is so fast and we hardly forgets the concept read in the morning. As we woke up after a complete rest, our brain will be very sharp. There will be less disturbance and preparation will be very smooth.

Thank you
after discussion with past experience and successful person in his career i come to in point that the we should prefer morning time to study than any other time. It is the only time when we feel fresh.
19th September 2011, 09:46 AM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikenindia View Post
Hi,
According to my point of view, I feel studying morning is better.
Because early morning, our mind is so fresh that our intake capacity is so fast and we hardly forgets the concept read in the morning. As we woke up after a complete rest, our brain will be very sharp. There will be less disturbance and preparation will be very smooth.

Thank you
Yes you are right i am agree with you.
19th September 2011, 09:52 AM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilmi View Post
Hello,
I prefer late night studies,infact night out studies.Because i cannot control my sleep in the morning.
This young generation mostly prefers late night studies.During my college days i saw almost 90% of the students practicing late night studies.
While there is no doubt that morning studies are better,but when one cannot be totally awake in the morning,how can he concentrate on the studies.So its better to have good late morning sleep and study till late night.
This is hereby inform you that human being feel fresh in the morning and can do memorize more than any other time and may be in night study feel sleepy and some headache.
So we should prefer early in the morning study.
19th September 2011, 10:10 AM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by musul1989 View Post
Hii ,
i prefer early morning studies , as in night out studies one can sit for a long time but grasp a little . But as we know a perfect sleep is necessary for keeping a persons mind fit , so when we get up in morning our mind is fully prepared to grasp any amount of knowledge ., and the fresh atmosphere helps us in remembering those concepts for a longer period of time.
I always support to study early in the morning.
19th September 2011, 12:52 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
morning study is better, its not easy, for 10 or a month you will have problems with your morning studies. be sure in one thing morning study is always good for revision for exams, during exam sleep for 6 or 7 hours and wake up at morning and revise for your exam. All the best
Yes it is right that early in the morning study is better than any other time. and we should prefer to study morning time.
19th September 2011, 02:22 PM
Raja Azher

[QUOTE=suhas_mit;233523]hi friends.....
i prefer to study in d morning because whole day we will b having work,stress,lot of tension till by night we will b tired so our mind needs rest so sleeping early n get up early morning then mind will b fresh n u can concentrate more the things we can under stand easily so i prefer morning....

If u cont get up early in the morning then better u sleep early at night...

But there no such rule that study only in the morning what ever time may be that but you should have interest...

Yes i am agree with you that we should study early in the morning.
19th September 2011, 04:30 PM
amar.pandey25

Smile Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni_kaur View Post
I prefer study at early morning..we study whole day then we need a break ,it wil make our mind fresh...
i prefer study at whole night.......
19th September 2011, 04:31 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahulthakur View Post
i'm in class 9th...so on skool days i study in morning and on the other days,i prefer night time
Yes it is right that early morning study is the best than any other time and we should prefer early morning study in this time generally student not feel any botheration feel fresh

Further i hereby inform you that the early morning study is the best than any other time.

With Best Regards.
Md. Raja Azher
19th September 2011, 05:39 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by priyanka_swengg View Post
hello a very happy dipawali to all
and..usually i do study at late night because..concentration comes to effect at morning time and so after 12 its very easy to get concentration power
no noises from outside at late night and it makes ur determination power to higher level .as a result you are in a position to remember more things and..to learn them

at morning time ..first you have to struggle to wake up. this is the only problem related to students..
getting early in the morning....
for these reasons.. i usually prefer late night

so have a nice day..
good luck
It is fact that the Morning study is better than any other time so we should prefer early morning study.
19th September 2011, 05:42 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmaster View Post
It can vary from person to person. As I prefr to study at late night only because I can concentrate on my studies at this time of the day only.
The concentration level is good for me at this time.
Early morning I never feel like studying. It may be also due to my habit.
But I also heard people saying its good to study at early morning but it does not work on me
Early morning study is the best than any other time in this time people feel fresh so we should do more prefer for study early in the morning.
19th September 2011, 05:46 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sripradha View Post
sometimes late night study may lead a confidence in sleeping,so that the student can sleep freely.
on the other hand morning study on the exam day may not be safe, because the student may feel whether he would be finishing the portions before the exam starts.
As per discussion with successful person early study morning is the best as per researcher said that this time is the best time and in this time person memorize more than any other time.
19th September 2011, 05:50 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nillu View Post
Coording to me nights are best fro studies
my concentration level reaches extreme point in nights

So I really prefer to study at nights as at this time I am not in hurry and can fully concentrate on stuies.
Only work which I have to do at night is sleeping and so I am tension free and devote ample time to my studeis
We should do study early in the morning as per recent news researcher found that in the morning time person memorize more.
19th September 2011, 05:53 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sripradha View Post
sometimes late night study may lead a confidence in sleeping,so that the student can sleep freely.
on the other hand morning study on the exam day may not be safe, because the student may feel whether he would be finishing the portions before the exam starts.
It is right that the early morning study is the best than any other time so the student who want to do something for his career the best time for the student is in morning. He should do more labor in the morning.
19th September 2011, 05:55 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by neethubobby View Post
hey

Morning study is the best. This is because thats the time your mind is more fresh and there are no disturbances in the surroundings. In fact your mind can grasp more in the morning.
Yes i am agree with you.
19th September 2011, 06:00 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by helpmaster View Post
Late night study is good as concentration level increase upto maximum andyou don't have any other work except tp sleep.
Though it will vary from person to person
Yes it is fact that the early morning study is better than the late night or any other time just because in morning individual feel fresh so we should prefer morning study.
19th September 2011, 06:07 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by divyanshsinghvi21 View Post
in night we have all the stress and we can't study at that time and in morning we are fresh and active.
Dear Friend this is here by inform you that the early morning study is the best time than any other time in this time we can mug up more and can understand due to feel fresh this time.
19th September 2011, 06:10 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by phr.pradeep View Post
dude nit tim is better for study but if you dont have experience better study at morning tim .... there is no perticular tim but keep ur concentration and study this is very important .....all the best
We should do our study in the morning time all prudent say and our parents always say to study early in the morning just because they all are experiences holder so we should obey the suggestion of our parents.
19th September 2011, 06:23 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakveldi View Post
it depends on peoples nature .but in general people said morning is best
Yes it is fact that the morning study is the best than any other time.
19th September 2011, 06:31 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaagan View Post
i feel comfortable during night i feel very difficult waking up in morning and then studying
But our parents and senior who have done something in his life they said that the morning study is the best time.
19th September 2011, 06:34 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rdas View Post
at morning our minds are fresh and did not have any stress on our mind. and we can learn anything more easily than night
Yes during the study time mind should feel fresh it is possible only when you will do your study in the morning.
19th September 2011, 06:37 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by helping angel View Post
i prefer late nights because i dont trust myself on getting up early in the mornings ....it usually happens i plan of studying in the morning but fail to wake up so i am the night owl
As we know that the our parents and experience holder person never suggest to study in the night or any other time except early morning. So we should study early in the morning.
19th September 2011, 06:49 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dency View Post
I prefer to study at morning rather than nights. At morning the silence make me concentrate more on studies , that the better time to read
Yes I am agree with you.
19th September 2011, 06:53 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by deep_4 View Post
according to me night time is very useful to study and also it makes concentration more.
Early morning study is the best than any other time.
19th September 2011, 07:10 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk_piyushjain View Post
I prefer study at any time as it depand on the pending work and schedule of exam, test and other acedemics.
Most i study in morning and during exam i also study in night.
We should do study early in the morning just because that time individual feel fresh.
19th September 2011, 09:19 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sanjiv sharma View Post
I prefer studying at night very interestingly because one can study till 4 or 5 hours continuously at night but in the morning one feels boring and lazy. Everyone likes sleeping so i suggest to all to get prepared with enthusiastic hard work and strong will power to your education preparations at night as i do make your future bright and successful.
Have a nice day
We know generally and most of the time our parents suggest us to study early in the morning they suggest only because to study early in the morning is beneficial for the person who want to do something in his life and also can understand more and memorize also more than any other time.
19th September 2011, 09:22 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
My choice is Early morning...
I like the morning nature...
It is right the nature of early in the morning is to very pleasant and peacefully We should prefer early in the morning study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?