View Poll Results: When do you study?

Mornings mostly 212 42.48%
I prefer nights 207 41.48%
Anytime 93 18.64%
I don't study at all :P 11 2.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 499. You may not vote on this poll

26th September 2011, 05:02 PM
kyma

Default Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

In my point of view night study is better than morning study because there is no noise
27th September 2011, 04:50 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by srujanap View Post
To me I prefer early mornings. As, the mind after the sleep will be fresh and what ever I study during that period can be learned easily and there will not be any sort of disturbances in the middle. But every one will have their own way of study time according to them.The best time to study is when they want to study and when they have mood to study......

thank you.................
As per my perception Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.
We feel fresh early in the morning so that we can memorize more, we know that when the person feel fresh that time can memorize more and only in the morning time we feel fresh but the other side when we study any other time may be we feel bother, tension and sleepy.
So we should prefer early morning study.
27th September 2011, 05:35 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by NIJIN JOSE View Post
hi , i prepare nights ,, because u get focuss on study rest of surrounding is when sleeping
As per my idea Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.
We feel fresh early in the morning so that we can memorize more, we know that when the person feel fresh that time can memorize more and only in the morning time we feel fresh but the other side when we study any other time may be we feel bother, tension and sleepy.
27th September 2011, 05:38 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by swarubini View Post
Hi.....

I prefer early morning only...

Because that time only we are so fresh to study...

Thank you.....
This is to confirm that Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.
27th September 2011, 05:40 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Yashikapadma View Post
I prefer to study during night hours... because i cant able to get up in early morning also if i try to get up within few minutes i feel sleepy.. so i always study in night and just do revising the concepts in the morning that will be more helpful for me...
We know generally that Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.
27th September 2011, 05:42 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by SupritShestha View Post
well during my school days i was in the boarding school and we were forced to wake up early in the morning and study....we were told to switch of the lights after 10:30pm...so there was no question of late night studies....

but now in college we have the freedom to study anytime and we are used to late night study especially a day before exam...so right now the choice for me will be late night study..i know its not as good as studying in the morning when you are fresh but its difficult for me now to wake up early morning and study....
As per my perception Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.
28th September 2011, 01:11 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
i like to study in the early morning because at that time my mind has no worries and fresh mind
but you should have enough sleep brfore greeting early in the morning
its fact that Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.
28th September 2011, 01:16 PM
Nahid90

[QUOTE=SUNIL PATRI;714662]i prefer to read at late night because in late night there is more silence so what i read it is printed in my mind[/QUOTE

My mother and father also suggest that Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.
29th September 2011, 12:25 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by khanddn View Post
I prefer to study early in the morning Because it has the greater advantage over late night study...

1)“Early to bed and early to rise makes a man healthy, wealthy and wise”
2)no sound,Fresh mind ,peaceful environment ......lots of time to study.
3)You can do little jogging also and many more advantages.

Thanks
As per my idea In regular there is many benefits like Person who done regular MBA the knowledge of that person will more than correspondence, in remuneration point of the view also Regular is the best option and the demand of regular MBA is more than correspondence, generally all MNC company want to hire regular MBA degree holder.
30th September 2011, 09:34 PM
shivampraja912

Red face Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

I prefer for learning at morning because at that time we arise and our mind feel very cool that mean blank for absorbed anything
1st October 2011, 01:10 AM
convertor

hello friends,

study is the interest...

whenever and whatever you study interest is important.

my suggestion is morning time only.

morning time your feeling is fresh and good.

study in morning,sleep in nights
1st October 2011, 11:52 PM
karthikrondo

i divide the time and study half at night and half at early morning !
3rd October 2011, 01:58 PM
websofy

well i like to study in the morning...i believe that studies done in the morning remain in mind for longer period as compared to late night studies.
3rd October 2011, 08:23 PM
md munish

i prefer study at the time . when i am in a full mood of studying .
it doesnt matter whether it is night or morning .
bcoz 15 minutes study in mood can 2 to 4 hrs study in without mood
4th October 2011, 09:20 PM
amuyoga

usually many prefer early morning.. because many research have found that early morning is only good time to study... but i deny with this.. i prefer night only..

usually,i set particular units as a target for that day,while studying for HSC board exams. i did nt use to sleep before completing this...

after completing the target portion only,i slept at nights...

now also i have that habit in my engineering...

this is the memorablo moment in my life..
5th October 2011, 04:17 PM
Azher MBa

I will vote early in the morning study it is good time for the study.
5th October 2011, 04:19 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyasriv View Post
Early morning is better to study than the night,because there is necessary to take rest that we don't do in the day.so,for resting purpose it's also better.

I would like to study in early morning because I can't study at late night.
Yes it is right that early study morning is the best time, in this time generally we feel fresh and the person who want to get more knowledge the best time for that student is morning.
5th October 2011, 04:24 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikenindia View Post
Hi,
According to my point of view, I feel studying morning is better.
Because early morning, our mind is so fresh that our intake capacity is so fast and we hardly forgets the concept read in the morning. As we woke up after a complete rest, our brain will be very sharp. There will be less disturbance and preparation will be very smooth.

Thank you
I am satisfied with your answer that early morning study is the best time.
5th October 2011, 04:32 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post
it is always good to study in morning than late night. because in morning your mind is always ready to receive .
Yes you are saying right.
5th October 2011, 04:35 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by musul1989 View Post
Hii ,
i prefer early morning studies , as in night out studies one can sit for a long time but grasp a little . But as we know a perfect sleep is necessary for keeping a persons mind fit , so when we get up in morning our mind is fully prepared to grasp any amount of knowledge ., and the fresh atmosphere helps us in remembering those concepts for a longer period of time.
I also prefer early morning study, and it is also right that in night we feel bother and headache but in the morning we do not feel bother headache we can memorize more in the morning.
5th October 2011, 05:22 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy.thedemon View Post
Early morning morning study is good for you and as well as for your mind... because the environment at 3 or 4 at morning is very silent and good so i prefer early morning studies.
Our parents always suggest to study early in the morning because we can memorize more in early morning.
5th October 2011, 05:24 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by vja View Post
morning study,becouse at that time,your mind is very fresh..

all the best....
We feel fresh early in the morning it is fact.
5th October 2011, 05:27 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by poplu13 View Post
Well I prefer LATE night studies...I really feel lazy to get up early in the morning...I only like to study early in the morning..When I have to do mathematics...Late night studies includes peace..
Late night study is not good sign for health, we should prefer morning time for study.
5th October 2011, 05:31 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by faiyaz View Post
I niether prefer any specific time for studing, nor study in any specific time.

For night, day, morning, evening doesn't matters. I study whenever I feel the need or have time.

While watching and listening to News I sum up Maths problems, whereas somtimes, sitting in Varanda or open window pane wondering Physics, sometimes will in bed if unable to sleep get for studies.

I have touched almost all the 24 hours for studies. I weather 5 am - 9 am early morning, till 3pm late night, 2 pm launch time, doesn't matters studied all times.

Since, my childhood till now I had tried 13 different times of time tables/routines etc. but didn't get sttled with anyone for longtime. Only the time I follow for studies is 'No Time' but 'Any Time'.

Regards
~Faiyaz~
I will always prefer early morning study.
5th October 2011, 05:43 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
hi,
i dont think the time of study matters ,
its the state of mind that matters,its better to study whenever your mind feels fresh rather following any particular time table,
i follow the same thing,
i only try to give my hundred percent concentration while reading,
beleive in smart work rather than hard work
In my perception time is very important for the study. we feel fresh in the morning time so we should prefer early in the morning.
5th October 2011, 05:50 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by banashankari View Post
early morning. Because i can memorize wha ever i studied in morning
Yes it is fact that early in the morning we can memorize more than any other time.
5th October 2011, 05:56 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja23 View Post
i like only to study in night as it will be quite and no disturbance
student who want to prepare entrance or any government exam for that student should study early in the morning.
5th October 2011, 06:00 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleshivani View Post
acc. to me study whenever u feel like even if u wake at 2 in night and like studying go on...........its ur mood that matters and not the streotyped time
But it may be the other time you will feel some headache and feel may be sleepy but the other side in the morning time you will feel quite fresh.
5th October 2011, 06:02 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
Hi!
Generally our parents told that the study in the morning is better for the brain. But i refer the study in the night because at night everyone get slept and there is no chance of disturbance so study in night is better for good result.
thank you.
Yes it is right and i hereby agree with your answer.
5th October 2011, 06:07 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by koli View Post
actually i open the book anytime but my real study starts at night when everyone in the house goes to sleep.
But that time we feel sleepy so we should study early in the morning.
5th October 2011, 06:15 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by koli View Post
actually i open the book anytime but my real study starts at night when everyone in the house goes to sleep.
no the right time should be early in the morning.
5th October 2011, 06:17 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mrs_Praveen_Gola View Post
Morning is the best time to keep in touch with the "GOD" and make an act that increases our knowledge & makes us civilized.In the morning hour no illwills there,only peace,peace,peace.So in my view its the best time forever.
yes it is right that early study morning is the best time.
5th October 2011, 06:19 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by AdityaS View Post
From my personal experience I feel choosing a particular time to study depends on number of factors such as subject to be studied, method of study- whether by reading silently or aloud or by practicing in writing, space for study - whether you have a separate sudy room (which is a luxury for most of us) or are to share your space with other members of your family etc. etc.
Early Morning study no doubt is good as the mind is fresh to receive inputs provided you really had a sound sleep of at least 4 hrs. Otherwise I feel night study is more suitable as you get a calm and quiet surrounding to concentrate on your subjects. Maths and other numerical problems, I feel, can be attended to at any time even while listening to light music which very often keeps you refreshing.
I hope some of you would definitely agree to my views. Pl. do respond.
I am agree with your answer.
5th October 2011, 06:28 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by poont View Post
yes i do agree with ADITYA. apart from this i wud like to add that whenever u study whether morning or evening, more important is that u must have interest in the subject matter which has to be studied..
Yes we should study early in the morning.
5th October 2011, 06:31 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav.jain88 View Post
It always depand on the situation and personal interest.
I used to study in nights during most of the time.
But on the day of exam i perfer to study in morning after taking sufficient rest.
Because it is useful for you on the exam day when you revise the topics before the exam.
I also brings you in the mood of exam.
On rest of the day you can study during late nights.
If you study late night before exam day you dont able to take sufficient rest of your paper is in early morning.
IF your paper is in afternoon you can choose any option
we should not study according to personal interest but the other side we should study in the morning we can more memorize and feel fresh also.
5th October 2011, 08:04 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by poont View Post
yes i do agree with ADITYA. apart from this i wud like to add that whenever u study whether morning or evening, more important is that u must have interest in the subject matter which has to be studied..
I will always prefer early morning study, in this time we feel fresh.
5th October 2011, 08:16 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav.jain88 View Post
It always depand on the situation and personal interest.
I used to study in nights during most of the time.
But on the day of exam i perfer to study in morning after taking sufficient rest.
Because it is useful for you on the exam day when you revise the topics before the exam.
I also brings you in the mood of exam.
On rest of the day you can study during late nights.
If you study late night before exam day you dont able to take sufficient rest of your paper is in early morning.
IF your paper is in afternoon you can choose any option
Morning study is better than any other time.
5th October 2011, 08:21 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by banug View Post
hi,
it's always good to complete the work in time..
tomorow never comes..
so i study in nights so that i can get good sleep having great confidence and ready for exams..
in order not to have tension in morning...feeling very relaxed..
Yes morning is the best time.
5th October 2011, 08:25 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by mymailpavan View Post
Every one has different time for studying, but every one should prefer early in the morning. Below is the reason for it.

According to human brain usually the mind will be in rest after 11 PM in the night, so its the sleep time for every one. So even if you study in that time you wont face any problem at time but you wont be able to remember what you read for a very long time and this is not suggested for all the students, as students need to remember what they study for very long time. Also you wont be active in the next day for more time and cannot concentrate on things you do that day.

The best time to study is in the early morning say around 5 AM or 5:30 AM. Also if you need more good result its better to get up at 4:30 AM and study which is said to be Brahmi Muhurat, which is good for studying as it is said by our great peoples in the world.

Thank You.
I vote morning time.
5th October 2011, 08:32 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizamkhan View Post
hii...
as i think late night study is good for me because to wake up early in the morning is very difficult for me and people say that early morning is very good time for study.....and even i thought so...but due to that i suffered a lot in study...........
so i prefer to study in the night and i think those who have the same problem should be study in nights rather than morning.....
I will support morning study time.
5th October 2011, 08:45 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by [email protected] View Post
According to my views Late night is the Best time for study........
There are keep silent environment in the night.

But most of the people prefer to morning but in morning everyone have in sleeping mood.
specially students.

I think you are in favor with me.......

Ankur Jain
Morning time is the best.
N
5th October 2011, 10:24 PM
Azher MBa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
morning study is better, its not easy, for 10 or a month you will have problems with your morning studies. be sure in one thing morning study is always good for revision for exams, during exam sleep for 6 or 7 hours and wake up at morning and revise for your exam. All the best
I am agree with u.
7th October 2011, 10:49 PM
ankan0691

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Everyone has different ways of studying. Some prefer late night while others early morning.

So which is better according to you?
I personally prefer studying in the morning. I think the serene,calm weather of the morning helps in undistracted concentration and results in effective study . After a night's sleep,our body and mind are fully vitalised which helps in quick grasp of whatever subject we read.Talking about late night studies,which some may prefer,but it takes a toll on our body which leads to restlessness and tiredness. Besides according to a latest research result,it also leads to obesity. So I would prefer if my friends here dont take up late-night studies,prior to their exams. N.B: this is my first post here. Please let me know if you like it.
8th October 2011, 01:14 AM
njsingh15

All students have different different ideas e.g some students wants to study in morning time , some one likes night time ,some of them like anytime . Its not the ways to say morning is better or evening is better. Its depends upon the student what they want.
8th October 2011, 03:40 PM
aravind.ki2

For me studying early mngs work..but i find it very difficult waking up:-(..
I heard at a seminar the best time to study is 4am-7am.
I followed it when i was in +2..
8th October 2011, 04:00 PM
Hena.Aslam

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilmi View Post
Hello,
I prefer late night studies,infact night out studies.Because i cannot control my sleep in the morning.
This young generation mostly prefers late night studies.During my college days i saw almost 90% of the students practicing late night studies.
While there is no doubt that morning studies are better,but when one cannot be totally awake in the morning,how can he concentrate on the studies.So its better to have good late morning sleep and study till late night.
I hereby inform you that the night study is not sound for your health we should prefer early in the morning for the study, mostly person feel fresh in the morning time.
8th October 2011, 04:04 PM
Hena.Aslam

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravik1214 View Post
it is always good to study in morning than late night. because in morning your mind is always ready to receive .
Yes it is right that early morning study is the best time for study.
8th October 2011, 04:05 PM
Hena.Aslam

Quote:
Originally Posted by musul1989 View Post
Hii ,
i prefer early morning studies , as in night out studies one can sit for a long time but grasp a little . But as we know a perfect sleep is necessary for keeping a persons mind fit , so when we get up in morning our mind is fully prepared to grasp any amount of knowledge ., and the fresh atmosphere helps us in remembering those concepts for a longer period of time.
I will vote with you, I also prefer early morning study.
8th October 2011, 04:11 PM
Hena.Aslam

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvrob139 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I prefer to study at nights as I feel a bit lazy to wake up early in the morning and that also for study. But I have seen sometimes that the performance is better if you study in early morning.
Night is not good sign for the health so we should prefer early morning study.
8th October 2011, 04:20 PM
Hena.Aslam

Quote:
Originally Posted by sandy.thedemon View Post
Early morning morning study is good for you and as well as for your mind... because the environment at 3 or 4 at morning is very silent and good so i prefer early morning studies.
It is fact and in this career education most person vote on early morning study.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?