View Poll Results: When do you study?

Mornings mostly 212 42.48%
I prefer nights 207 41.48%
Anytime 93 18.64%
I don't study at all :P 11 2.20%
Multiple Choice Poll. Voters: 499. You may not vote on this poll

19th September 2011, 09:28 PM
Raja Azher

Default Re: Early Morning or Late Night? When Do You Prefer To Study?

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
I like to study in late night,because There has a silence enviroment,thats really needed for study. And actually i am a late riser,thats why i prefer the night time for study...
My dear friend i here by inform you that the early morning study is the best than any other time just because we feel fresh in this time we dont feel lazy, sleepy but if someone may study in the night may be they feel bother or sleepy so we should choose morning time for the study.
19th September 2011, 09:33 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by subho19 View Post
I like to study in late night,because There has a silence enviroment,thats really needed for study. And actually i am a late riser,thats why i prefer the night time for study...

As per the successful person know generally and most of the time our parents suggest us to study early in the morning they suggest only because to study early in the morning is beneficial for the person who want to do something in his life and also can understand more and memorize also more than any other time.
19th September 2011, 09:37 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I PREFER NIGHT
I prefer Morning study just because I feel fresh in the morning time.
19th September 2011, 09:40 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
HI FRIENDS. My dears.Every one look morphological same,i,u,and all ensan<human> in this world.But many, character does not resemble, that is pachan<identity> of this creation of every individual.Study is journey.Some have success as i think they have understood the meaning of these word "deed determine us as much as we determine our deed"time managing is imp. parameter. as for my self is concern i PREFER to study in NIGHT

We know generally and most of the time our parents suggest us to study early in the morning they suggest only because to study early in the morning is beneficial for the person who want to do something in his life and also can understand more and memorize also more than any other time.
19th September 2011, 09:50 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lvnareshsunrise View Post
I would like to continue most of my difficult topics of study early in the morning times by waking up at 4:00 clock.

From so many days iam continuing to get up at this time and within just 2 hours of early morning i will be able to finish the study of 5 hours of day time.

So i follow the principle early to bed and early to raise

Well i hereby suggest you the study early in the morning generally our parents suggest us to study early in the morning they suggest only because to study early in the morning is beneficial for the person who want to do something in his life and also can understand more and memorize also more than any other time.
So it has become very clear that we should study early in the morning.
19th September 2011, 09:54 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by chandana Reddy View Post
hi..
early morning study is the best one...your mind will be fresh and there will not be any disturbances around..

good luck
Yes i am agree with your answer that the early morning study is the best one.
20th September 2011, 09:55 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Saikiran M View Post
I prefer late nights because all the members of my home will probably be silent at that time. I get much privacy to read and i like it that way. Early mornings hurt me to wake Up
Dear i am not satisfied with your answer, that late night study is not good for health, so that the our parents always suggest us to study early in the morning.
20th September 2011, 09:57 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by lakshya. View Post
I'm not much of a morning person myself, but I find that I'm a lot more focused when I study early in the morning. Late at night I start loosing my energy, the edge on my concentration, and often have to read things twice before I get it.

I prefer to study late at night (probably due to habit), but it's a lot more effective for me if I do it early in the morning.
As per our knowledge late night study is not good for health.
20th September 2011, 09:58 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ravikumar241291 View Post
i think that morning studies are best nad better for every styudentt. bcz in morning our mind is fresh and cooll environment is there so when u read u get a fine concentration.
Yes i am agree with you that early morning study is the best.
20th September 2011, 09:59 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ajay Bhullar View Post
Morning
because in early morning our mind totaly fresh and we can concentrate better than tired mind in night
Yes it is right that the our mind feel fresh in the morning.
20th September 2011, 10:01 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vannu View Post
Hi friend,
In my view, early morning is the best time to study. As, we can study without any disturbance and more concentration will be developed.
Yes it is right and i am with your answer that early morning study is the best than any other time.
20th September 2011, 10:04 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by nishant1110 View Post
I prefer nights because I feel less comfortable early morning. Plus, vehicular traffic on roads in the morning is annoying. How can one study amid such noise?

Regards
nishant1110
As per my perception early in the morning means start study from 4'o clock and we know generally this is not traffic time and this time we feel fresh not feel bother and sleepy.
20th September 2011, 10:05 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by mdtareque View Post
Early morning study is tons times better than that of late night. But I got the habit of late night study after very good experience of 4 years of engineering, which never goes waste
It is right that early morning study is the best than any other time, I am agree with you.
20th September 2011, 10:15 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by rahul k View Post
Dear Friend

According to me, I would like to study in Night, Because i can not wake up in the early morning. So, Study at night, you wont have to worry about, rushing OR being late.

So, study in Morning or Night is totally depends on the Candidates. So, if you are study at night then, Yyur mind have been working with logic the whole day.

But, i will suggest you, there is no time for Study, whenever you feel to study, just go for it and always keep touch with study in your daily life, if you want to get sucess in your life.
As per my perception study should be done in the morning just because that time we feel fresh and can memorize more than any other time.
20th September 2011, 10:19 AM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdeepika.b View Post
we would return from colleges at 6'o' clock in the evening. we do take time for roaming and that becomes late night at 9'o' clock. i am tired at this time and when i sit to study i fall asleep. and go to bed early. and when i sit to study there will be lot nuisance at this time . so , i would plan to get up at 2'o' clock and study till 6'o' clock and some sleep after this time

so, during nights, it is better to study & during holidays sleep in the noon time and wake up at night time till 11 or 2.

Dear i here by inform you that this isynot sound for your health so you should choose time morning for study.
20th September 2011, 12:21 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by surenderart View Post
mostly what we study in morning time remain as fresh chapters in our mind.
as our mind have already taken a good rest it works really faster in morning...jst have a cup of tea and then study, and see the miracle..
Dear friend i hereby inform you that the early morning study is the best than other time, we all should do more prefer early morning study.
20th September 2011, 12:23 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by jyotyy View Post
i prefer early morning...because whatever we learn in the morning we hardly forget that..at early morning our mind is always fresh,and we can learn more quickly.
Yes it is fact that early morning study we feel fresh, and we all can learn quick.
20th September 2011, 04:52 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by charn.26 View Post
Ya I prefer early morning study... Because when we study with fresh mind then we can concentrate well and also it may needs less time to workout the problems
This is hereby confirm that the government job is better one, Just because after 6th pay commission salary is being high and the value of government job now a days has become very large, and as per our perception and recent news government job is more secure than the private job and some one feel that we do not get high remuneration in government job so he prefer private sector job, but they have to face suddenly problem there is no any security of the job.
20th September 2011, 05:15 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by srujanap View Post
To me I prefer early mornings. As, the mind after the sleep will be fresh and what ever I study during that period can be learned easily and there will not be any sort of disturbances in the middle. But every one will have their own way of study time according to them.The best time to study is when they want to study and when they have mood to study......

thank you.................
Early morning study is the best time in this time student feel fresh than any other time. And can memorize easily.

So we should prefer study early morning.
20th September 2011, 05:19 PM
Raja Azher

Quote:
Originally Posted by dency View Post
I prefer to study at morning rather than nights. At morning the silence make me concentrate more on studies , that the better time to read

Early study morning is the best time, and student should prefer morning time just because that time can memorize more and mostly our parents also suggest to study early in the morning.
20th September 2011, 05:23 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvrob139 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I prefer to study at nights as I feel a bit lazy to wake up early in the morning and that also for study. But I have seen sometimes that the performance is better if you study in early morning.
Dear friend i hereby suggest you to study early in the morning just because that time student feel fresh and can memorize maximum than any other time and in other time may be feel bother and can feel sleepy.
20th September 2011, 05:25 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by poplu13 View Post
Well I prefer LATE night studies...I really feel lazy to get up early in the morning...I only like to study early in the morning..When I have to do mathematics...Late night studies includes peace..
But late night study is not good for health so we should prefer early morning study.
20th September 2011, 05:32 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
hi,
i dont think the time of study matters ,
its the state of mind that matters,its better to study whenever your mind feels fresh rather following any particular time table,
i follow the same thing,
i only try to give my hundred percent concentration while reading,
beleive in smart work rather than hard work
Early morning study is the best than any time study.
20th September 2011, 06:38 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by puja23 View Post
i like only to study in night as it will be quite and no disturbance
Well friend it is very clear that the early morning study is the best than any other time, so we should prefer early study morning, In this time we do not feel bother.
20th September 2011, 06:41 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
As per our parents and they always suggest to study early in the morning and we should follow its instruction, just because he has become cross many stages,
So we should do our study early in the morning.
20th September 2011, 06:43 PM
raja.ather80

Quote:
Originally Posted by simpleshivani View Post
acc. to me study whenever u feel like even if u wake at 2 in night and like studying go on...........its ur mood that matters and not the streotyped time
We should study early in the morning.
21st September 2011, 12:19 PM
Nahid90

Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.
We feel fresh early in the morning so that we can memorize more, we know that when the person feel fresh that time can memorize more and only in the morning time we feel fresh but the other side when we study any other time may be we feel bother, tension and sleepy.
So we should prefer early morning study.
21st September 2011, 12:33 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Everyone has different ways of studying. Some prefer late night while others early morning.

So which is better according to you?
yes every one has different way of studying but Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.
We feel fresh early in the morning so that we can memorize more, we know that when the person feel fresh that time can memorize more and only in the morning time we feel fresh but the other side when we study any other time may be we feel bother, tension and sleepy.
21st September 2011, 12:37 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by shreyasriv View Post
Early morning is better to study than the night,because there is necessary to take rest that we don't do in the day.so,for resting purpose it's also better.

I would like to study in early morning because I can't study at late night.
yes it is fact that the early morning study is the best time, mostly our parents also suggest to study early in the morning.
21st September 2011, 12:39 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by bikenindia View Post
Hi,
According to my point of view, I feel studying morning is better.
Because early morning, our mind is so fresh that our intake capacity is so fast and we hardly forgets the concept read in the morning. As we woke up after a complete rest, our brain will be very sharp. There will be less disturbance and preparation will be very smooth.

Thank you
I am agree with your answer.
21st September 2011, 12:42 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by nikhilmi View Post
Hello,
I prefer late night studies,infact night out studies.Because i cannot control my sleep in the morning.
This young generation mostly prefers late night studies.During my college days i saw almost 90% of the students practicing late night studies.
While there is no doubt that morning studies are better,but when one cannot be totally awake in the morning,how can he concentrate on the studies.So its better to have good late morning sleep and study till late night.
I hereby suggest you to dont study late nightly, It is not good for health, so please study early in the morning its fresh time.
21st September 2011, 12:47 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by musul1989 View Post
Hii ,
i prefer early morning studies , as in night out studies one can sit for a long time but grasp a little . But as we know a perfect sleep is necessary for keeping a persons mind fit , so when we get up in morning our mind is fully prepared to grasp any amount of knowledge ., and the fresh atmosphere helps us in remembering those concepts for a longer period of time.
yes i am fully satisfied with your answer that your are more preparing early morning study.
21st September 2011, 12:49 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseetharamster View Post
It depends on your interest.saying to study early morning or late night depends on you,your activities on the concerned day, your eating habits on that day.

eating sour,sweet tasting foods make you feel sleepy,then you cant study at late nights.
If you are too much tired with your daily activities then you cant study late nights.

So why they morning is you will not be effected with the above things stopping you or you will not have any mental tensions since just you had enough rest.

Of course everything has exceptions.so better follow as per the conditions around you without sticking to study the morning or night.
Yes It is right that the early morning study is better and all have to prefer morning time for study.
21st September 2011, 12:55 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by mseetharamster View Post
It depends on your interest.saying to study early morning or late night depends on you,your activities on the concerned day, your eating habits on that day.

eating sour,sweet tasting foods make you feel sleepy,then you cant study at late nights.
If you are too much tired with your daily activities then you cant study late nights.

So why they morning is you will not be effected with the above things stopping you or you will not have any mental tensions since just you had enough rest.

Of course everything has exceptions.so better follow as per the conditions around you without sticking to study the morning or night.
yes it is fact that the early morning study is the best time, mostly our parents also suggest to study early in the morning. so we should obey instruction.
21st September 2011, 12:58 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by kvrob139 View Post
Hi Everyone,

I prefer to study at nights as I feel a bit lazy to wake up early in the morning and that also for study. But I have seen sometimes that the performance is better if you study in early morning.

Nahid
21st September 2011, 01:03 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ragunathan.A View Post
sir, i am pursuring B.E mechanical. how to get sponsership from companies.
Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.

If you follow aforesaid matter then definitely you will success in your life.

Nahid
21st September 2011, 01:04 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by poplu13 View Post
Well I prefer LATE night studies...I really feel lazy to get up early in the morning...I only like to study early in the morning..When I have to do mathematics...Late night studies includes peace..

With best wishes

Nahid
21st September 2011, 01:09 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by maddusajj View Post
hi,
i dont think the time of study matters ,
its the state of mind that matters,its better to study whenever your mind feels fresh rather following any particular time table,
i follow the same thing,
i only try to give my hundred percent concentration while reading,
beleive in smart work rather than hard work
Time of study is matter that dear if you do your study in the morning that time you can memorize more than any other time may be other time and in night you will feel bother, sleepy.
So we should prefer morning time.
21st September 2011, 01:13 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by banashankari View Post
early morning. Because i can memorize wha ever i studied in morning
Yes it is right that early morning you can memorize more than any other time.
21st September 2011, 01:15 PM
Nahid90

Quote:

Nahid
21st September 2011, 01:19 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rohit Vashisht View Post
We should analyse our potential to study on a particular period of time. Its true that studying early in the morning helps us to remember better but i always prefer to study at late night. I do this to avoid disturbing elementas all around me. For better study, analyse your study time. Well its also depend on particular presence of mind.
yes it is right that we should analyze our potential,
as per our perception, Early morning study is the best time than any other time. There is more benefits to study early in the morning like.

Nahid
21st September 2011, 01:23 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
Hi!
Generally our parents told that the study in the morning is better for the brain. But i refer the study in the night because at night everyone get slept and there is no chance of disturbance so study in night is better for good result.
thank you.
yes it is fact that the early morning study is the best time, mostly our parents also suggest to study early in the morning, and we should follow their instruction.
21st September 2011, 01:28 PM
sharma_amitca

Study should be always in Early morning if possible,
the early morning time is the best time to study and learn, at the time our mind in very relaxation mood and be in position to catch the things better. It's call BRAMA MUHURTH and best time to 'SADHNA'
Study is also a 'SWADHYAY' i.e. Self learning.
It is said that 5 hours of study in late night is equal to 3 hours study of Early Morning.
21st September 2011, 01:38 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by babydoll View Post
Hi!
Generally our parents told that the study in the morning is better for the brain. But i refer the study in the night because at night everyone get slept and there is no chance of disturbance so study in night is better for good result.
thank you.
yes i am agree with you, and it is fact of life.
21st September 2011, 01:48 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by nizamkhan View Post
hii...
as i think late night study is good for me because to wake up early in the morning is very difficult for me and people say that early morning is very good time for study.....and even i thought so...but due to that i suffered a lot in study...........
so i prefer to study in the night and i think those who have the same problem should be study in nights rather than morning.....
We here by suggest to all that we should study early in the morning. it is the better time for study.
21st September 2011, 02:05 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by _manpreet_ View Post
I think at morning we learn better and fast.. so morning time study is better... there's only one problem... its really difficult to gain courage to wake up early..
yes it is fact that early morning study is best one choice to do something better in his life.
21st September 2011, 03:47 PM
Nahid90

Quote:
morning study is better, its not easy, for 10 or a month you will have problems with your morning studies. be sure in one thing morning study is always good for revision for exams, during exam sleep for 6 or 7 hours and wake up at morning and revise for your exam. All the best
I am agree with you that early morning study is the best.
22nd September 2011, 09:45 AM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by tejukiru View Post
It is better to start with a fresh mind than with lot of thoughts at late nights. It is little bit difficult to study at early hours in the beginning but it will be more useful once you are habituated.
Early morning study is the best study time, in this time we generally feel fresh and we can memorize more our books and syllabus and can understnd easely but if you do study any other time may be you will feel sleepy or bother.
So i will suggest you to choose your study in morning time.

With Best regards
Nahid.
22nd September 2011, 10:14 AM
Nahid90

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gaurav.jain88 View Post
It always depand on the situation and personal interest.
I used to study in nights during most of the time.
But on the day of exam i perfer to study in morning after taking sufficient rest.
Because it is useful for you on the exam day when you revise the topics before the exam.
I also brings you in the mood of exam.
On rest of the day you can study during late nights.
If you study late night before exam day you dont able to take sufficient rest of your paper is in early morning.
IF your paper is in afternoon you can choose any option
We know generally and always our elder says that Early morning study is the best study time, in this time we generally feel fresh and we can memorize more our books and syllabus and can understnd easely but if you do study any other time may be you will feel sleepy or bother.
22nd September 2011, 05:01 PM
rajneesh_smarty007

Quote:
Originally Posted by Soni_kaur View Post
I prefer study at early morning..we study whole day then we need a break ,it wil make our mind fresh...

it depends on d persons schedule .... when d time is suatable for a person....
when evr u can goon ... bt a long concentrated siting is must
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?