View Poll Results: Are Indian Students More Intelligent?

Yes, because Indian students study harder 152 50.00%
Yes, because Indian students are naturally more intelligent 68 22.37%
No, Indians have more knowledge but they are not too smart 48 15.79%
No, all countries students are equally intelligent 36 11.84%
Voters: 304. You may not vote on this poll

4th January 2012, 10:10 PM
saurabh.dhyani

Default Re: Do you believe that Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students?

foreign students r smart as they r practical and not stick to the theories...
7th January 2012, 08:59 PM
krishnamurariray3165

Thumbs up Re: Do you believe that Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ForumModerator View Post
Whats your opinion on this

Do add your view along with your vote
Dear friend

I have no any doubt about this statement that Indian student are more intelligent from other countries student.
in the present time Indian students are take over in all the field in comparison to other countries student .
more then 43% present of Indian workers work in the Microsoft and Infosys and in the many more companies.

with regard
krishnamurariray3165
15th January 2012, 11:02 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Do you believe that Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students?

Quote:

Yeah Indian student s are brilliant on the cause that they do a lot of hardwork and work towards getting into a good job and the fire inside them is more than othe countries as we face more poverty than any other country.
16th January 2012, 05:53 PM
Mechanical Rai

Arrow Re: Do you believe that Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students?

indian students are more intelligent than students of other countires..unfortunately they are not getting the right support to show case there talent...
17th January 2012, 04:41 PM
mittal swati
Member+

yes indian student is much harder but they are less stable to express their knowledge
21st January 2012, 12:19 PM
Oracle 9
Senior Member++

I really want to know, what is intelligence?
who is intelligent?
what are the decide factors of intelligence?

because what I think is that Intelligence is something related to mind.
A person who has mind is Intelligent and every body has mind.
This proves that everybody is intelligent.
If every body is intelligent than, does this matter that whether a person lives in INDIA or country other than INDIA.

Every student is intelligent.
26th January 2012, 07:50 PM
malleshwari

Yes our indian students are more intelligent because we work hard in studies from childhood and we always study books.So we have lots of bookish knowledge.And our Indian students are almost in every country.But one drawback about us is we have theoretical knowledge more when compared to practical knowledge.This sometimes leads to some difficulties.I guess our writing skills are very nice.
26th January 2012, 07:52 PM
Unregistered

No in a text of 72 countries indian students ranked on 71 position and china on no. 1. And before that news on times of india i also think our students are intelligent than other countries students
28th January 2012, 07:47 PM
Shraiya Stan

Thumbs down Re: Do you believe that Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students?

There is no doubt in the fact that Indian students are intelligent whether we talk about any sphere but when it comes on application we usually don't apply ourselves. We may have a topper scoring 99.9 % from the non-medical stream but when he's asked something about passing of Women's Bill he may fail to deliver the answer. We actually find our whole world in our particular syllabus and nothing beyond our aim.All we need to do is combine our knowledge with deliverance which will comprise the overall intelligence.
28th January 2012, 10:19 PM
Shraiya Stan

A very good evening to all
There is no doubt in the fact that Indian students are intelligent. Indians have reached out to the world in almost every sphere. But we still lack in application. We may find students here scoring 99.9% marks in non-medical stream but when asked about passing of Women's Bill or any of the social issues they might fail to deliver the answer. There knowledge is limited to their particular syllabus and their whole world is not beyond their aim. All we need to do is combine our knowledge with deliverance to sum up intelligence in true terms.
21st February 2012, 08:57 PM
satati

yes,Indian students are more intelligent because they study more hard and they always invent new things earlier than others but due to lack of scope and help from government they are unable to carryout their studies further or dont get the materials for their work and are unable to express themselves.
1st March 2012, 08:42 AM
vinod90ece
Member+

Yes due to traditional environment of indian student they have too much potential but they don't know how to utilize it. They gain too much knowledge but they are not so smart to give output as they can.
2nd March 2012, 09:39 AM
chsvskoteswararao

According to my view Indian students are more hard working and dedicated to their studies which is enough for them to reach top positions.
24th March 2012, 07:47 PM
akanubhav

Arrow Re: Do you believe that Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students?

Indian students are always stood in every international competition.......
Students from india to abroad give a tough competition to there residential students........
Indian students have courage enough, strong hearts , strong emotions , which increases or decreases their output.....
Indian students can be top to all but education system of india , corrupt officials , overweighed expenditured intitutes , society , living conditions effect their intelligence and thier output..
It's so that they move to another countries where they can study and have better job reputations than in INDIA........
1st April 2012, 12:23 PM
thinker

Indian students are clever, hardworking, smart and have patience. They fully believe there is no shortcut to success. Indians are great and smart.
2nd April 2012, 11:14 AM
indianstar
Junior Member+

Yes Indian students are more intelligent as the study harder, have positive attitude and patience. They strive hard to prove themselves and possess greater human value.
16th April 2012, 03:06 PM
veena hanchinamani

yes Indian students are more intelligence and day to day life we are seeing that
in all countries they went and doing jobs.
20th April 2012, 10:46 PM
vinayaga2012

Quote:

We had good knowledge but we are not too smart like if you look at the over all

indian performance

NASA - 36% Indians

USA Scientist - 16% Indians

First Pentium Invented by Indians

World Best MailServices HOTMAIL by Indians

Recently One Indian Launched New Technology Which is Called BLOOM ENERGY
its very useful when you go to mars

So What We Learn From here Means The Information and Practical Knowledges are from Indian BUT the IMPLEMENTATION Stage done by OTHERS

that why we had good Knowledge But We are not too Smart
28th April 2012, 05:40 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

I think the issue of having indians smarter than americans is irrelevant when companies or organizations outsource to india. there are several important things that they look into .Today, Indian outsourcing is one of the best ways for CIOs to cut application development and maintenance costs, deal effectively with the peaks and valleys of software demands, and focus on more strategic work.thanks
29th April 2012, 06:41 PM
abcxyzlenovo2
Member+

yes indian students are more intelligent than others but they are much less smarter than others...
5th May 2012, 06:46 PM
kkkirti

Hi, I do not think that only indian students are intelligent or more intelligent in compare of other countries students. Intelligency dont comes from nationality. This is the outcome of hardwork.
we should not forget that many new technologies in india came from outside countries. And india is also developing country not have developed.
The all students are intelligent. It dends on their hardwork.
so, does not matter from where the student associate.
10th May 2012, 05:00 PM
a444

ya ,
i believe in that indian student are much hardworking
20th May 2012, 12:31 PM
Sayyed Shahrukh

Cool Re: Do you believe that Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students?

Hello Friend,

Yeah Indian student s are brilliant on the cause that they do a lot of hard work

yes definitely indian students are much more talented and that's the reason why they are working quite effectively in other countries .

they are much dedicated in their studies and are always ready to learn on the other hand if we leave the exception case we can say that the students of other countries don't lay emphasis on studies and that's the reason why indian students are present in large quantity in all most all well-known companies.

Thank You!
21st May 2012, 12:56 PM
ShadowInTheLight

Yes, indian student are more intelligent then student of any other countries. Only things that holding them back is most of them are very lazy and just want easy money. and the rest just complete their education and enter in big companies like IBM, Google and so on but never intend to something big .
25th May 2012, 06:00 PM
manikantapalli89

Location: g-1, vijaya sai enclave-1, plot no:2, near balaji public school, r.r.v puram-post, visakhapatnam-29

You may have wondered about what it is with Indians that they seem to excel in many fields of profession. The business world and information technology field have many of them as successful executives or highly paid experts. Medicine and its allied lines of work also have many of them handling responsible positions.
Of course, other countries, especially the industrial powers, have reputable colleges and universities that boast of providing top quality education. However, the best proofs are not only in the number of years a school has been operating. Neither is it in the location of the education institute. The following shows how India fares in education when compared to other countries.
In terms of literacy, India is one of those at the top of the world rankings. In fact, Indians are known to be avid readers. According to a survey, an Indian reads an average of almost 11 hours a week. This makes Indians the biggest readers in the world. Next to them are the Thais and then the Chinese. Interestingly, the US is not even in the top 10.
Finally, with education being outsourced nowadays, more people around the world have made Indian education an option. For bachelor's degrees and MBAs, India has a stock of qualified teaching personnel.
31st May 2012, 04:38 PM
GOUTHAMMADDY

Indian students are hard working in nature when compared to others,they prefer to study for longer time and therefore they are very strong at their basics.abroad students may be intelligent but most of them are not hard workers because they are accustomed to the luxurious way of life.
27th June 2012, 05:41 PM
epson

Yes, they are the demand for our students are really high if you don’t believe this I will give you some reasons. Why do you think so many foreign universities publicizing their college here in India , it’s not because they want to expand overseas it’s because they want the Indian students to be part of their university .
It said by many that Indian students are obedient, hardworking, and intelligent that’s the reason why any university or any company prefer over others
24th July 2012, 01:34 PM
snehasalvi

yes Indian students more intelligent than other country.......
because Indian students are more sharper and intelligent.........
you know Indian students are do study in india and other country also but other people cant come here for study.........

thank you....
16th August 2012, 04:53 PM
prince raj1

hi frnd..
yes,Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students.bcoz according to me indian students are more intelligent, more hardworking and more aggressive mind than other countries student.
21st September 2012, 09:29 PM
Unregistered

Yes i believe that indian students are intelligent because we are hard working etc. Did u know that most intellectual scientists are indians....
22nd September 2012, 07:42 PM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

yes Indian students study harder because i am a Indian
28th September 2012, 04:11 AM
surajm093

No, one in the world becomes intelligent own its own. He or She has to work hard for becoming intelligent.

We Indians all always been hard working and does not depends on any other person.
They have the capability to do very much work.
2nd October 2012, 07:49 AM
AshwinKumar S.Hallikar

We indians are work harder we think work is worship
26th October 2012, 05:49 PM
rocksabhijeet
Member+

Hi.....................,

Indians are rather fools in front of Middle east people .......
Yet we have values , we have tradition, we have customs, we believe humanity,
we believe peace.............
If you are such indian then i salute you >>>.............>>>
9th November 2012, 02:22 PM
joyshreenath
Senior Member++

Hi,
Well yes, I believe this, just because, I being myself an Indian student, I am aware of my potential. I have seen and met many students from different parts of the world, but with due respect to them have seen us excelling in comparison to them, in research work. If you see the designer of ATM, he was born in Shillong, India. We all know about the great scientists of India Acharya Jagadish Chandra Bose, Meghnad Saha, Prafulla Chandra Sarkar and many more. I would not go any further. I rest my case here.
19th December 2012, 05:49 PM
bhudevi.g

Quote:

It's 100% sure that Indian students are more intelligent than others...
Our students are lacking is many skills. It would be genuine if we say that they lack in utilising the opportunities at their disposal rather than saying they lack in skills....
The fire and zeal in our rural India is not finding right path to explode...

To strengthen my view,let me give you a fine example...
In one of his speeches the American Former President George Bush threatened their students that," If you don't study hard,Indian students are going to take all of your jobs from you!!!!"
Its very interesting that Foreigners are ready to put their trust in us....
It's ARYABHATTA an INDIAN who rooted the vast subject Mathematics with his finding of ZERO
It's CHARAKA an INDIAN,father of surgery..
there are many examples to site....

LETS NOT LET OUR SPIRITS DOWN...
25th December 2012, 08:17 PM
Siva mechanical

Indian are intelligent only, but some of them are not smart eventhough they have intelligence. we are not taking any work with full dedication. even me also include in this.so, we must know how to be a smart Upto our knowledge.
you see one thing that, the accessories we are using are only come from abroad. just we are using their idea. but there is nothing which they followed us.

there should be a time to they to follow us. we ought to say that this could be made in our generation.

thank you.
15th January 2013, 10:34 PM
aakash arya

yes i believe indian students are more intelligent than other countries students..
but the real debate is actually "are resources in india good enough for a student of such high calibre".. indian students do their early career study here and as they grow up, they find the opportunities here too few to showcase their talent to the fullest.. they are restricted here by corruption indirectly.. the same students find unniversities in us or australia or singapore more beneficial.. that is why they go there and do wonders.. this is one of the main reasons of india being on backfoot in terms of its growth..

we will have to provide facilities so as to attract foreign talent to us, not only allowing our home products to deliver the best here itself..
hope this situation changes soon and this can change only if corruption is uprooted.. to uproot it we "the young india" will have to make a move for ourself.. things will definitly change..
15th February 2013, 09:29 PM
Ashwinkumar9009

Smile Re: Do you believe that Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students?

Indian kids tend to be educated by their parents as soon as they can understand. They are natural born competitors and are pushed to work hard at everything. In American teaching methods, kids are taught things later and a slower pace than Indians. Children here learn the same thing each year at a higher level instead of completing the concept in one year. This method puts them behind almost all other countries' educations
Your Nobel Prize question is a really good question. Basically there are two main reasons

1) Racism. I'm not a 100% believer of this one. But, there are some people that think because of the way Indian people speak that they are not as intelligent or are not aware of modern concepts.

2) The advancement of Indian students is recent. Part of India is in poverty. Until recently most people didn't get a full college education unless they were high class. Now, education awareness is kicking in and more young people are being fully educated.
I'm sure that Indians will make a breakthrough in this field.
Anyways, i hope i answered your questions!
25th June 2013, 04:04 PM
r091372
Member+

In My view,Indian Students are more intelligent than other countries because Indian students study harder than others. But Indian Graduates are not working in india but doing jobs outside the country. India is spending money for the students in the way of scholarships but Indian Graduates are Working for the Ouside Countries. This is main backlack of India Why It has not developed till now.
25th June 2013, 05:27 PM
harishbanu

Default Re: Do ?

I believe that Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students.Most of indians are working in foreign countries.They are utilizing our knowledge and getting good results. Foreigners researched on why indians are more intelligent ?. After they said that food made us more intelligent. Especially the "turmeric" plays important role. We have vegetables which enhances mind power,thinking,memory power and etc. If india is developed country then it stands at first in technology,researches,inventions.Because all of indians will
work in india only.
8th July 2013, 02:16 AM
Manojrock007

There is no doubt about our students
being more intelligent than others. that why in NASA almost half of Indian scientists , and in foreign Indian doctor is more.
24th July 2013, 06:44 PM
Raja.azher

Yes its fact that Indian Student are more intelligent than any other country, why because they labor hard for his study than any other country student, they are more ambitious for his career. and in current stage we are seeing that in America or any develop country working there Indian people.
So, Finally we could say that Indian student are more intelligent.
31st July 2013, 05:14 PM
Rachna.pahwa

Smile Re: Do you believe that Indian students are more intelligent than other countries students?

Yes its fact that Indian students are more intelligent than other country student, why because they are by birth laborious, and they labor hard on their life.
31st July 2013, 09:21 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

All the countries students are equally intelligent if they have knowledge.So,any country student will not be intelligent depending upon the country.
10th March 2014, 04:33 PM
Sowmya449

There is no doubt about our students being more intelligent than others. It can be proved by the fact of our presence in the world's most renowned companies.
For example, Microsoft and IBM has more than 40% Indians
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?