22nd October 2017, 06:21 PM
Unregistered

Does the Arizona State University, USA provide Master in Innovative Chemical Technologies? Criteria to get admission in USA?

Sir, I want to study Master in Innovative Chemical Technologies from USA. So, tell me does the Arizona State University, USA provides this course? Criteria to get admission in USA?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I get admission in USA? What is the criteria?
  2. Universities offering MS(Medical Diagnostic Technologies) in USA? -- [New]
  3. What is the scope of Geotechnology in USA?
  4. Is it possible to take admission in USA for Ph.D after completion of Engineering from India?
  5. What is the eligibility criteria for seeking admission in M.Pharma in USA?
  6. Which place is better for Masters in Physiotherapy Canada or USA?
  7. Can I study MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad through GRE and TOEFL? List of universities which offer MS in Biomedical Engineering in Abroad?
  8. Am I eligible for getting a job in USA after completion of M.Sc in Biotechnology in USA or I need to do MS in USA again?
  9. What benefit I will get if study MS in USA being a B.Tech(Chemical Engineering) student?
  10. Which master degree is useful for me after doing B.Com in USA? Should I do MBA Part Time in USA? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. What is the minimum criteria required to apply for MIT after completion of 12th standard with 60% marks?
  12. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  13. Is Rice University, USA good to study master degree in Commerce? Procedure of admission and details of fee structure?
  14. Information bout taking admission in MIT, USA for B.Tech after completing 12th from State board?
  15. Universities offering Master of Surgery in USA for MBBS Doctor?
  16. How should I pursue M.A masters in forensic science? Names of the colleges in US and Europe that offer such programs?
  17. Best university in between Michigan State University and Arizona State University, USA to study MBA?
  18. Can I study B.Pharmacy in Abroad being a Diploma holder? List of colleges in Abroad?
25th October 2017, 09:16 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Does the Arizona State University, USA provide Master in Innovative Chemical Technologies? Criteria to get admission in USA?

Yes, Arizona State University, USA provide Master in Innovative Chemical Technology to those candidates who have completed/passed bachelor of Engineering/Technology in Chemical Engineering from a recognized university.
In order to get admission in the aforesaid university for masters in Chemical Technology, you must have to take GRE (Graduate Record Test) exam as well as English proficiency test, TOEFL/IELTS.
On the basis of you performance in the aforesaid examinations, you will be provided admission for the Masters degree course.
Kindly visit the given link to get more details regarding admission procedure https://webapp4.asu.edu/programs/t5/...graduate/false.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?