30th June 2016, 01:55 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Delhi University if I have one backlog already in Under graduation course?

Will it effect when i apply for entrance for post graduation in delhi university when i have a back paper to clear and i get through the entrance exam for du post grad. Can you please let me know the criteria on this? Awaiting for the response.

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Delhi University if I have one backlog already in Under graduation course?
  2. Will it affect to do post graduation in Delhi University if I have one backlog in Graduation?
  3. Will there be a problem to apply for post graduation course in Delhi University if I have 1 backlog paper in graduation course in Delhi University?
  4. Will it be a problem for me to do post graduation course if I have one backlog paper to clear in graduation from Delhi University?
  5. What does gap-backlog in graduation mean?
  6. Will it be a problem for me to apply for post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a backlog to clear?
  7. Am I eligible to study Post Graduation in Economics being a B.Com graduate?
  8. Will it be a problem to apply for the post graduation entrance exam in Delhi University if I have a back papers in graduation?
  9. Post graduation after completing 3 years of graduation with 3 times backlog in Botany subject?
  10. Am I eligible for BTC if I have completed my graduation with one backlog?
  11. Is there any University take in candidates for B.Ed based on the post graduation course?
  12. Can B.Ed. students apply for Primary Teacher posts in Government School of Delhi?
  13. Is it mandatory to study Post Graduation for doing PhD program?
  14. Post graduation courses for which I am eligible?
  15. Can I apply for primary teacher in government school of Delhi after scoring 40% in graduation and 50% marks in PG?
  16. Am I eligible to apply for SBI Clerk if I have completed my graduation with one backlog? -- [New]
  17. Which post graduation course is good with 38% BA graduation in Marathi?
  18. Can I do CFA if I have backlogs in my B.Tech. ? -- [Most Discussed]
30th June 2016, 06:53 PM
AA 12345
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Delhi University if I have one backlog already in Under graduation course?

I am Sorry to say, but you are not allowed to do post graduation without clear the graduation.
As first you need to clear your backlogs.
No college or university will allows student with backlog to start post graduation.

Having backlogs in the sense you have not completed your Graduation successfully.

But the thing is that if you have had backlogs and complete them successfully in supplementary exams, then it would be fine. There won't be any problems at all for you with this.
30th June 2016, 07:38 PM
Maa ka pyaar
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do post graduation course in Delhi University if I have one backlog already in Under graduation course?

No, with back paper you are not eligible to get admission in post graduation course.

The required eligibility to get admission in the post graduation course is that the candidates must have passed bachelor degree in any discipline with no backlogs.

So, you need to clear your backlog to appear for entrance examination to get admission in post graduation course.
30th June 2016, 11:13 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Admission will be only possible when you have valid degree from a recognized university. If you still have a backlog that means you are not a graduate which will create problems.

Hence, make sure that you pass your back paper before applying for admission. Admission is possible only through original documents.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?