22nd March 2012, 08:28 AM
Unregistered

Information regarding Higher studies after completion of MBBS course?

After completing MBBS what are higher studies?

Related Questions:
  1. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  2. List of various higher studies options after B.Tech -- [Most Discussed]
  3. What should be done after Diploma in Electronics & Telecommunication??
  4. How to do higher studies if I want to do MBBS?
  5. What should I do to get a scholarship for doing higher studies after completion of intermediate with 96.7% marks?
  6. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  7. Which higher studies course I can after completion of Arts course? -- [New]
  8. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  9. What should I do if don't have money to study in 10th standard?
  10. After completion of B.E how can go for IIT for higher studies?
  11. What should I study further to settle down in US after completing B.Tech(CSE)?
  12. What should I do next after completion of diploma in Computer Science? Which course should I take for my higher studies?
  13. Information regarding Higher studies to join after completion of B.Sc in Nautical Science?
  14. What should I do further after completion of Graduation? Job or higher studies?
  15. After B.Tech in MEchanical engineering what can I do?
  16. Is it better to go for higher studies or get a job after completion of B.Com?
  17. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
  18. Will I be eligible to do higher studies in abroad after completion of diploma in computer science?
21st June 2012, 10:30 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Information regarding Higher studies after completion of MBBS course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
After completing MBBS what are higher studies?
After the successful completion of the MBBS degree course, candidates may look for Diploma, M.D. and M.S. Courses in the following discipline:

Medicine

Pathology

Pediatrics

Biochemistry

Ophthalmology

Pharmacology

Physiology

Psychiatry

Obstetrics & Gynecology

Radiotherapy

Anatomy

E.N.T

General Surgery

Orthopaedics

For detail information regarding the courses one may refer to the official website of the Medical institute of concern.
30th June 2013, 03:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information regarding Higher studies after completion of MBBS course?

What is the procedure for doing higher studies in malaysia after completing mbbs in india??
18th July 2014, 11:42 PM
Unregistered

i am a 4th year mbbs student in bangladesh,after complete my mbbs degree can i do md in australia??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?