28th March 2015, 12:47 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to get admission to study M.Tech(IT) if haven't receive the result of B.Tech(IT)?

Sir/Mam ,
Can I get admission in M.Tech(IT)
as my result of B.Tech(IT) is not
yet publish? I have done my
B.Tech from M.G.C.G.V.V. CHITRAKOOT SATNA M.P.
Kindly tell me immediately.

3rd April 2015, 10:00 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission to study M.Tech(IT) if haven't receive the result of B.Tech(IT)?

If you can get a provisional passing certificate from your college then you can surely get admission in M.Tech IT post graduation. In most of the Universities provisional degree is accepted for admission if your result is clear in previous semesters. If you expect a positive result then you can surely get admission without any problem.
4th April 2015, 07:35 AM
manojbadoniya
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible to get admission to study M.Tech(IT) if haven't receive the result of B.Tech(IT)?

Eligibility to get admission in M.Tech Program :

Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Technology which is B.Tech from a recognized university in the relevant discipline or

Candidate must have passed Bachelor's degree in Engineering that is B.E. from a recognized university in concerned discipline.

Since you have not received your final year/semester examination result but you can apply for admission in any university because universities accepts applications of such candidates who are awaited of their final year/semester exams result and confident of qualifying the degree course and receiving certificate soon.

When the result declares then you can use internet result as your final exams result without having marksheets and certificates and universities will accept these results so that you should not worry and just provide other details of previous academic classes and apply for admission in the best university.

Some best universities for M.Tech in IT in India :

Indian School of Mines - Dhanbad

BHU - Banaras Hindu University - Institute of Technology

International Institute of Information Technology - Hyderabad

So these are the institutes and universities you should try to get admission in, and start your PG course.

There are many types of job opportunities are available for candidates having B.Tech and M.Tech in the same field because same subject gives knowledge in depth that is why many companies offers jobs to such candidate so you should not stop your journey of learning and proceed ahead for more to get more.

If you think to get government jobs then there are many jobs in government sector for you in technical field because top level government companies - BHEL, SAIL, GAIL, ONGC, NTPC, PGCIL, NPCC, OIL, CIL, etc. companies conduct recruitment process for candidates having engineering or technology degree in GATE basis so you should prepare for GATE test also to have a great future ahead.
4th April 2015, 02:44 PM
amanshrivastava98

Yes, you are eligible for the M. Tech.

you should have a provisional certificate which will mention that you have completed your degree and it will be provided to you when it will get prepared by the university.

For an admission into MTech, you have to fight the GATE examination, for admission in all the Govt and deemed universities.

The eligibility criteria for GATE is

* The candidate should be at least 21 years at the time of application.

* The candidate should be in the final year or have passed the final year of the qualifying examination as mentioned by the GATE Concil.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?