18th October 2011, 07:07 PM
Ritupesh

When will the 3rd round of admission start for M.Com I?

Dear Sir/Madam,
I wanted to know that when will be 3rd round of admission will start regarding M.Com-I.
As i was unable to receive my result, i didn't took admission. Please provide me the information or suggest me something good..

Thank you.

12th January 2012, 11:13 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: When will the 3rd round of admission start for M.Com I?

The admission dates for M.Com differs from institution to institution as each institution have their own admission process and course commencement dates. It is not possible to answer your query as you have not mentioned the name of the concerned institution whose M.Com admission dates you wish to know. It is suggested that you follow the official website of the institution to get the required admission dates as generally important dates are posted in the website.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?