13th December 2017, 09:14 PM
Unregistered

Apart from TOEFL, IELTS and GRE do I have to appear in any other MCA entrance exam?

I am in BCA final year, and I want to do my MCA from abroad. So, for higher education in abroad, I have compulsorily given TOEFL or IELTS or GRE so my query is, do I have to also prepare for MCA entrance exam. If yes, what are the exams? Please give me details on this.

14th December 2017, 10:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from TOEFL, IELTS and GRE do I have to appear in any other MCA entrance exam?

In order to apply for the MCA course from abroad, candidates must have to complete their BCA course from a recognized University.
Eligible candidates then have to qualify in the language test (either IELTS or TOEFL) which is compulsory to get admission in the foreign Universities.
Apart from that you must have to qualify in any of the GMAT, GRE or SAT to get admission in the respective Universities pursuing MCA course.
15th December 2017, 07:42 AM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Apart from TOEFL, IELTS and GRE do I have to appear in any other MCA entrance exam?

If you have taken GRE, TOEFL and IELTS examinations, there is no need to appear in any other entrance examination for pursuing MCA course in Abroad. You have to submit your GRE, TOEFL/ IELTS examinations scores to the Abroad universities for applying admission to MCA course in Abroad universities. If you can fulfill the eligibility criteria required to get admission in the university then, the university will offer you admission in MCA course.
15th December 2017, 12:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am in BCA final year, and I want to do my MCA from abroad. So, for higher education in abroad, I have compulsorily given TOEFL or IELTS or GRE so my query is, do I have to also prepare for MCA entrance exam. If yes, what are the exams? Please give me details on this.

You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS and GRE to get admission in Master’s Degree in Computer Science in abroad universities. You cannot find the course in the name of MCA in many countries. You can find only MSc Computer Science or MS in Computer Science. Most of the colleges / universities in abroad are admitting students based on the above said examinations only. Therefore, it is not necessary to give any other examination to pursue master degree in computer science in abroad universities.
15th December 2017, 01:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post

You have to clear the English proficiency test like TOEFL or IELTS and GRE to get admission in Master’s Degree in Computer Science in abroad universities. You cannot find the course in the name of MCA in many countries. You can find only MSc Computer Science or MS in Computer Science. Most of the colleges / universities in abroad are admitting students based on the above said examinations only. Therefore, it is not necessary to give any other examination to pursue master degree in computer science in abroad universities.
15th December 2017, 11:34 PM
ahmedfaiyaz
Senior Member+++

Those candidates who are willing to do MCA course from abroad, must have completed BCA course from a recognized university. Also candidates have to take English proficiency test IELTS/TOEFL and GRE (Graduate Record Examination) test in order to be eligible for admission in foreign universities for MCA course. You don't have to prepare for any other MCA entrance examination, the aforesaid tests are the only test required to take admission in MCA course in abroad.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?