15th February 2017, 12:02 AM
parag000001

Possibility to apply for CTET for Science and Mathematics if passed 12th (Arts), BA Economics, B.Ed and MCA and got 64%, 47%, 52% & 64% respectively?

Hello, I have done 12th (Arts), BA Economics, B.Ed and MCA and got 64%, 47%, 52% & 64% respectively. Can I apply for CTET for Science and Mathematics?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I study M.Sc(Mathematics) being a Bachelor of Arts graduate in Mathematics, Economics, & Public Administration?
  2. Which one should I opt among Science & Mathematics and Social Science to apply for CTET?
  3. Possibility to study M.A. in Economics if completed B.A. with English, Hindi, Education & Economics?
  4. Criteria for B.Sc. admission in Economics field?
  5. Possibility to study Economics Honours for a candidate who has completed 12th without Mathematics?
  6. Which is better among Science & Mathematics and Social Science in CTET being a B.Com and B.Ed(Commerce) graduate?
  7. Possibility to study B.Com in Kanpur for Arts student?
  8. Can I do MCA course having passed in Mathematics in Graduation and not having Mathematics in 12th class? Information regarding Entrance Exams for MCA course?
  9. Can I do BCA and MCA after passing 12th from arts stream? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to join MCA course after completion of B.Sc Mathematics from Mahendra Arts & Science College, Namakkal?
  11. Economics honors without mathematics is valueless?
  12. Eligibility of B.Com course for 12th Arts student?
  13. Possibility to study M.Sc in Computer Science from SMU being a B.A holder who haven't studied Mathematics in 12th?
  14. Can I apply for MCA from any government university? I have done 12th with mathematics
  15. After doing B.A can I do MCA?
  16. Can I study BBA if completed 12th Arts with 76% marks? Detailed information and eligibility to get admission?
  17. Am I eligible for B.Com if studied 12th Arts along with Economics as one of the main subjects?
  18. Can I do Economics Honours with flying colours while secured 93% aggregate in 12th without Mathematics?
15th February 2017, 06:13 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to apply for CTET for Science and Mathematics if passed 12th (Arts), BA Economics, B.Ed and MCA and got 64%, 47%, 52% & 64% respectively?

Quote:
Originally Posted by parag000001 View Post
Hello, I have done 12th (Arts), BA Economics, B.Ed and MCA and got 64%, 47%, 52% & 64% respectively. Can I apply for CTET for Science and Mathematics?
No, you can't apply for CTET exam in Mathematics.

Those candidates who have completed graduation or masters degree in Mathematics from a recognized University are eligible for CTET exam in Mathematics.

Your age should be above 16 years.
26th August 2018, 06:02 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Possibility to apply for CTET for Science and Mathematics if passed 12th (Arts), BA Economics, B.Ed and MCA and got 64%, 47%, 52% & 64% respectively?

I have done b.a.(Hons) with mathematics.can I opt mathematics/science stream in CTET exam VI to VIII standard?
22nd February 2020, 01:20 PM
Unregistered

I have done ba hons mathematics with history and political science.can I take math and science in 6 to 8.
30th August 2021, 10:19 AM
Unregistered

I am a bsc student can I apply in arts ctet
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?