29th August 2014, 09:27 PM
Unregistered

Can I attempt the AFCAT exam after 4 years MS degree by Wipro?

HI, My name is Ashish kumar. My age is 19 now. Currently studying BCA but i am offered for d course of MS degree by Wipro...My question is that Can i attempt AFCAT after 4 year[completing the MS degree]..???

31st August 2014, 10:09 PM
jxsab
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I attempt the AFCAT exam after 4 years MS degree by Wipro?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
HI, My name is Ashish kumar. My age is 19 now. Currently studying BCA but i am offered for d course of MS degree by Wipro...My question is that Can i attempt AFCAT after 4 year[completing the MS degree]..???

AFCAT stands for Air Force Common Admission Test and this exam offers you to join in Air Force branches such as Ground Duty,Flying and Technical branch,for which you would need to satisfy the eligibility standards needed.

For all the 3 branches you need to have a Citizenship in India as per the Nationality standard.

Age limit needed is that the candidate should have 20-27 years for Ground Duty and for Flying Branch it is 19-23 years and for Technical Branch it is 18-28 years.

Education qualification needed for joining in Ground Duty branch it is that the candidate need to have a Degree from a recognized university and for Technical Branch it is Aeronautical Engineering and for Flying Branch it is that the candidate should have B.E/B.Tech degree from a recognized university.

If you satisfy the criteria for the exam respected branch then you can apply for that branch

Regards
~Jxsab~

12th August 2015, 06:30 PM
jagrity7
Senior Member+++++

You can attempt for AFCAT (Air Force Common Admission Test) exam on the condition you satisfy educational qualification and age criteria required to apply for AFCAT .

The eligibility criteria required for AFCAT are as under :-

Age limit :

For Technical Branch: 18 - 28 years

For Ground duty branch : 20 - 23 years

For Flying branch : 19 - 23 years .

Educational Qualification :

For Technical Branch: Bachelor of Engineering .

For Ground duty branch : Graduation in any stream .

For Flying branch :Graduation in any discipline along with 10+2 with Physics and Mathematics .

13th August 2015, 04:29 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Yes, you can apply for AFCAT exam.

Aire Force Common Admission Test.

Flying Branch:-

Educational Qualification:- If you have completed BE/B.Tech degree from a recognized university then you are eligible for flying branch exam. Your 12th standard subject must be physics and Mathematics.

Your age should be in between 19 to 23 years.

Technical Branch:-

Educational Qualification:- If you have completed BE/B.Tech in Aeronautical engineering from a recognized university then you are eligible for Technical Branch exam.

Your age should be in between 18 to 28 years.

Ground Duty Branches:-

Educational Qualification:- If you have completed in PG Degree/Bachelor Degree in any subjects then you are eligible for Ground Duty Branches .

Your age should be in between 19 to 27 years.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?