2nd December 2015, 08:51 PM
Unregistered

Can I get age relaxation being a 30 years old married woman having completed Post Graduation with 49% marks?

Sir/Mam,
I have completed my Post Graduation with 49% marks. As a female, is there any relaxation in age as I had completed my 30 years & gaps of 4 years due to married to apply for UGC-NET?

1st February 2016, 08:53 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: Can I get age relaxation being a 30 years old married woman having completed Post Graduation with 49% marks?

UGC NET is conducted twice in a year to determine the eligibility for the lectureship and for the award of Junior Research Fellowship (JRF). You have completed the post graduation course with 49% marks and want to apply for UGC NET.

>>The maximum age limit for Junior Research Fellowship (JRF) is 28 years. Relaxation of 5 years in maximum age limit is given to women candidates. So you are eligible for JRF. The other thing is that the there is no maximum age limit for Assistant Professor.

>>Since you are 30 years old. So, you are definitely eligible for UGC NET exam. In my opinion you have to start your preparation and fill the upcoming application form in the month of May 2016.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?