8th December 2016, 08:43 AM
Unregistered

Can I score good marks in GATE exam and cover my 3rd year B.Tech syllabus if I attended only weekend classes?

Respected Sir, I am only attending my weekend classes so I want to know can I score good marks in GATE exam and cover my 3rd year B.Tech syllabus if I attended only weekend classes? Please answer as soon as possible.

9th December 2016, 08:50 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I score good marks in GATE exam and cover my 3rd year B.Tech syllabus if I attended only weekend classes?

Yes, you can score good marks in your GATE examination if you attend the classes in the weekends only. Look, the number of classes does not matter, the only thing matters is your concentration and dedication towards the examination. So, if you are attending the classes in weekends and completing your topics sincerely, then definitely you will score a good marks.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?