25th January 2018, 11:50 AM
Unregistered

Can a person with post graduation in history be appointed PGT political science in CBSE affiliated school?

Can a person with the history of graduation n post graduation with political science in graduation as subsidiary along with B. Ed. be appointed PGT political science in CBSE affiliated school? It will be helpful if you can get back to me on the same? Thanks!

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to apply for PGT in CBSE affliated school after completion of engineering?
  2. Whether PGT Political science course is there in KV School or not?
  3. Am I eligible for TGT or PGT in government schools after MA and B.Ed?
  4. Which school should I choose between CBSE affiliated school and State board affiliated school for further studies?
  5. Procedure to become a School Teacher at +2 level in Central School?
  6. Minimum qualification required to join M.Com?
  7. What is the difference between CBSE affiliated 12th exam result and the CBSE regular school 12th exam result?
  8. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Singthan? I have completed B.A with 47% in Political Science
  9. Eligibility to appear for PGT exam after completing PG with Political Science with 51% marks? Is B.ED compulsory for PGT?
  10. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Can I study Post Graduation in Political Science if my name is changed after marriage and having completed Graduation 25 years ago?
  12. Should I join CBSE affiliated school if studying in PSEB school with CBSE pattern?
  13. Maximum age limit for recruitment of PGT Teacher(Female) in government CBSE affiliated school?
  14. How to join M.Phil in Political Science in Correspondence in Pune University after completion of Post Graduation in Political Science?
  15. Am i eligible for PGT or TGT in Kendriya Vidyalaya Sangthan
  16. How to become a PGT teacher in History? Percentage requirement to get admission in post graduation?
  17. Can a PGT Maths teacher with professional qualification like CAIID and banking experience teach in class XI-XII Accountancy in CBSE affiliated school?
  18. Which is the best subject combination to do in B.Ed after completion of graduation in Political Science, History and Sanskrit?
30th January 2018, 04:42 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a person with post graduation in history be appointed PGT political science in CBSE affiliated school?

At private schools, it will depend on your performance in the interview and academic record. They have different criteria to select the best candidate for them.

For government schools, they will ask you for CTET/TET score. Hence, you have to act according to the kind of school you are applying for.
31st January 2018, 11:41 AM
MNB1234

Default Re: Can a person with post graduation in history be appointed PGT political science in CBSE affiliated school?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can a person with the history of graduation n post graduation with political science in graduation as subsidiary along with B. Ed. be appointed PGT political science in CBSE affiliated school? It will be helpful if you can get back to me on the same? Thanks!
You have completed your Post Graduation and graduation.
You have also completed your BEd.

You meet the minimum eligibility criteria to get appointed as PGT teacher in CBSE schools.

Right now most of the CBSE schools are advertising their teachers requirements for next academic year.

You have to visit their website and apply.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?