5th May 2017, 11:39 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PGT in CBSE affliated school after completion of engineering?

Can a Engineering graduate can be appointed as a P G T in a CBSE affiliated school? Can someone please guide me with the details on the same? It will be really helpful if you can answer me soon on this. Awaiting for the response. Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Is it compulsory to do B.Ed after completing MCA to apply for PGT teacher in CBSE school?
  2. Affiliated CBSE schools offering quality education in Commerce stream?
  3. Admission in class 12 after passing class 11 from CBSE school to CBSE school?
  4. Can an IGNOU student apply for PGT in a government school?
  5. Am I eligible to change school from CBSE to other board after completion of 1st standard?
  6. Am I eligible to apply for teacher in recognized school being a teacher in non affiliated CBSE school?
  7. Eligibility criteria to become PGT in Mathematics in CBSE Schools or in MP board school after B.E in Mechanical engineering?
  8. Am I eligible to get PCM in MP board school after completion of CBSE school with 6.6 CGPA?
  9. Am I eligible to get admission in CBSE school after completion of 11th standard in the same city?
  10. Am I eligible to get admission in another CBSE school after completion of 10th standard?
  11. Am I eligible for appearing in Punjab PMT? I have done my schooling from Punjab but having residential of HP
  12. Am I eligible for PGT or TGT having scored 45% in B.Com course? Required age criteria and Educational Qualification for TGT or PGT? -- [Most Discussed]
  13. When can I apply for admission for 12th science in group in residential school after completion of 10th in CBSE board?
  14. Am I eligible to apply in KVS, Central and CBSE schoola after completion of BCA Maths and B.Ed in Social Studies?
  15. Is it possible for me to get admission in private school for 10th after completion of 9th standard from government CBSE school?
  16. Am I eligible to get admission in 11th standard CBSE board after completion of 10th in NIOS board?
  17. List of best CBSE schools in Bihar to join after completion of 10th standard?
  18. Am I eligible to complete after failing in 12th CBSE?
8th May 2017, 06:55 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PGT in CBSE affliated school after completion of engineering?

You can apply for teaching jobs like PGT in private schools based on your engineering degree. Selection will be on the basis of performance in the interview and salary will be according to experience.

For government schools, you must have post graduate degree with B.Ed qualification to become eligible for PGT posts. Selection will be based on the performance in written exam and interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?