19th December 2013, 05:24 PM
Unregistered

How can I proceed to join BARC for Master degree?

I'm a B.tech student pursuing IVth C.S.E. branch and till now my aggregate is 69.4% ,would like to join BARC for my Master degree. How can I proceed?

31st December 2014, 02:29 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I proceed to join BARC for Master degree?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I'm a B.tech student pursuing IVth C.S.E. branch and till now my aggregate is 69.4% ,would like to join BARC for my Master degree. How can I proceed?
You need to complete B.Tech with 60% to be eligible for BARC.

Bhabha Atomic Research Centre (BARC) recruits Engineering Graduates (B.Tech. or equivalent) and Science Post Graduates (M.Sc. or equivalent). The Important notification regarding BARC will be published in the official website of BARC. You should secure an aggregate of 60% marks to apply for any job in BARC. The selection will be through a written examination followed by GD and personal interview.

ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA:

Educational Qualification:
Applicant must have completed B.Tech in any one of the specializations like, Mechanical Engineering,Chemical Engineering.Instrumentation, Electronics Electrical, Information Technology, Metallurgy, Telecommunication from a recognized university. The minimum educational qualification required is Diploma / Licentiate in the particular field with minimum of 60% marks.

Age Limit:
The applicant age limit should be Minimum 19 years and the maximum 24 year with relaxation of upto 5 year for candidates belonging to SC/ST category and 3 year for candidate belonging to OBC.

For further information, please visit the official website of BARC.
www.barc.ernet.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?