30th April 2016, 03:40 PM
Posts: n/a

How can I study M.Phil(Geology) being a Government employee in Mines & Geology Department?

Dear Sir,
I have completed my M.Sc(Geology) course. I am an AP Government employee in Mines & Geology Department. Now I want to do M.Phil in Geology. Please let me know how can I study?

Related Questions:
  1. Can a central government employee give JMFC exam and be a Judge?
  2. Am I eligible to appear for KEAM if i am a government employee?
  3. Can I get a job in any central government department? I am a retired AP state employee
  4. What is the age limit of government employee to apply for sub inspector post in AP police department
  5. M.Sc in Geology without Geology or Physics as major subjects in under graduation?
  6. Will I get a good job after scoring average marks around 50% in science but good marks in M.Tech and B.Tech?
  7. Which stream should I take after 10th class? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Can I get an Education Loan of Rs. 5 Lacs to study B.Tech if my father is a Government employee?
  9. Does Saurashtra University offered M.Sc(Geology) course? -- [New]
  10. Being a 38 years old Central Government GP C Employee, can I apply in same department as departmental candidate?
  11. Can a government employee be allowed for C.A course?
  12. How to study for Geology while doing B.Tech in Civil Engineering
  13. List of subjects can be chosen for PhD? I've completed MA(Geography) and currently doing job in geology and mining department
  14. Can I get admission to study B.Sc(Geology) in Kerala University with 98% in 12th? Benefits of studying Geology?
  15. Provisions for a central government employee to pursue JRF?
  16. Can I apply for IIT-JAM(Geology/Geophysics) if having Physics in 3rd & 4th semesters of B.Sc(Geology)? Books for preparation of this exam? Which one has better scope between Geology and Geophysics?
  17. Which subject should I choose for PhD after MA in geography which may be useful for my job in geology and mining department?
  18. What is the fee for Mining diploma in distance education?
2nd May 2016, 09:17 PM
Senior Member+++++
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: New Delhi
Posts: 20,581
Default Re: How can I study M.Phil(Geology) being a Government employee in Mines & Geology Department?

For M.Phil admission you have to apply when admission is announced by the concerned university or institute. Government employee with 5 years of experience in the given field will have greater chance of admission.

Hence, just apply on a prescribed format when admission is announced. Normally, admission will be based on the performance in the written exam based on merit.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
Universities in India offering MSc Geology or Applied Geology, MSc Geophysics or Applied Geophysics, MSc Hydro Geology in Distance Education? 20 11th January 2019 12:02 PM
How to join MSc Geology in distance education? I have completed BSc in Geology Distance 3 26th July 2018 01:57 AM
Which university in India offers MSc in Applied Geology in distance education mode? 5 17th December 2013 02:46 PM

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2024, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Search Engine Optimization by vBSEO 3.3.0
vBulletin Optimisation by vB Optimise.
Please also check: