11th June 2017, 07:08 PM
Unregistered

How to crack GATE while studying B.Tech?

I am doing B.Tech from civil branch presently in 2nd year, I want prepare for GATE in this way so that my B.Tech course get benefit instead of bad effect. My college hour is from 9 am to 5 pm. tell me how can I prepare for it?

11th June 2017, 11:23 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to crack GATE while studying B.Tech?

To crack GATE examination, you need to really work hard. You can appear in GATE examination when you are pursuing your final year of B.Tech course. You can prepare for GATE examination by talking GATE coaching from any reputed GATE coaching centers. You need to give good at your B.Tech core subjects and aptitude to crack GATE examination.
12th June 2017, 04:22 AM
raziaexpert
Banned

You can get admission in any good institute providing classes for the preparation of GATE examination and can prepare well for your entrance exam.

Any coaching institute providing classes after 5 pm will be suitable for you, therefore look for those coaching classes and get admission in it and prepare well for your examination and I am sure you will do well in your entrance test.
12th June 2017, 06:31 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

In order to crack GATE (Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering) test, you are required to have a better strategy in order to score good marks. I strongly suggest you to take the help of best coaching institute that will help you in scoring top marks and there by helps you crack GATE Examination while studying B.Tech course.

Some of the top institutes offers coaching in weekend days or only on sundays. As your college is from 9:00 AM to 5:00 PM, you can get the help of coaching institute on weekend days (i.e., on sundays) and you can go for your self study on weekdays. This way you may approach in preparing for examination. There are several best books like GK Publications and others for GATE Examination in the market. Try to give as many mock tests as you can in order to crack GATE Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?