14th February 2017, 01:27 PM
Unregistered

How to study M.Sc Statistics from Indian Statistical Institution? When the admission notification will be released?

Sir, tell me which university is better for M.Sc statistics and how will I reach Indian statistical institution, and also tell me when will be the notification of Indian statistical institution out tell me the details.

Related Questions:
  1. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services exam will be released? Detailed information and eligibility to apply for B.Sc(Statistics) final year student?
  2. Details of course and study material for preparation of M.Sc Statistics at Indian Statistical Institute? Abroad universities that are providing M.Sc Statistical degree?
  3. Am i eligible for Indian Statistical Service exam after passing MSc Ag(Statistics)
  4. When the notification of Indian Statistical Services recruitment exam will be released? Eligibility to apply?
  5. Can I study M.Sc(Statistics) in Indian Statistical Institute being a B.Sc(Mathematics) student?
  6. What kind of job is offered in Indian Statistical Service to M.Sc in Statistics student?
  7. How should I prepare for Indian Statistical exam? I am a MSc mathematics student
  8. Is Indian Statistical Service a Civil Service? Eligibility criteria of ISS 2016 exam?
  9. Qualification required and last date of application for ISS 2015 exam?
  10. What do I have to do to get admission in Indian Statistical Institute? Which are the entrance exams in Statistics and Mathematics? Exams conducted for PG admission by IISC, IIT, Indian Mathematical Institute?
  11. How to apply for admission in Indian Statistical Institute?
  12. Am I eligible for ISS posting after completing BCA?
  13. Indian Statistical Service Exam, Statistics - IV Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Indian Statistical Service Statistics - III Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  15. Is there any way to do PhD in Agricultural statistics at Indian Statistical Institute?
  16. How to study B.A through correspondence after passing 10th? How to apply? When is the notification going to be released?
  17. Books according to new syllabus of ISS 2016
  18. Minimum percentage required in 12th to enter Indian Statistical Institution?
25th February 2017, 12:25 AM
bhushankumar398
Senior Member++

Default Re: How to study M.Sc Statistics from Indian Statistical Institution? When the admission notification will be released?

Indian Statistical Institute (ISI) Kolkata is one of the best colleges for M.Sc Statistics. You are interested to know about the application form date.

**You will be surprised to know that the notification for Indian Statistical Institute is out and online application is started.

>>Eligibility criteria: Student must possess three year Bachelor’s degree or B.E/B.Tech degree with Statistics as a subject. The students having PG Diploma in Statistical Mode are also eligible.

**Last date to apply online: 10th March 2017.

**So in my opinion you have to fill the online form before the last date.

**Link to Apply: http://www.isical.ac.in/~admission/
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?