10th August 2015, 04:21 PM
roshusubh

List of universities which offer Distance M.Tech course in India?

Hello,
I want to do M.Tech from Distance Education. I have completed my B.Tech now. Can you please let me know about the universities in India providing Distance M.Tech course?

Related Questions:
  1. MTech Distance Colleges in Rohtak(Haryana)
  2. List of universities providing M.Tech through distance mode? What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure?
  3. List of universities which offer Distance LLM course in India?
  4. List of universities which offer M.Ed through Distance Education in India?
  5. List of universities which offer Distance M.Tech course in India? -- [New]
  6. List of AICTE affiliated Distance universities which offer Civil Engineering Diploma course in India?
  7. Does India Institute of Science offer M.Tech course in Biotech? List of top universities abroad offering the course?
  8. List of colleges in Haryana providing correspondence M.Tech course? Does IGNOU offer any M.Tech course through distance mode? Fee structure of the same?
  9. List of universities which offer Distance PhD in Chemistry for 39 years postgraduate in India?
  10. List of universities in India that offer M.Tech course in Electrical Engineering in Distance Learning?
  11. Colleges for Mtech in mechanical by distance learning in India? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of universities which offer B.Sc(Psychology) through Distance Education in India? Job opportunities after completing B.Sc in Psychology?
  13. Can I do M.Tech through distance after completing MBA? List of universities offering M.Tech?
  14. List of the universities that offer B.ed in distance education
  15. List of reputed institutions/universities in India offering distance learning/E-Learning courses in Psychology?
  16. List of distance learning B.Tech universities in India? How to take admission in AICTE approved distance learning?
  17. List of universities which offer PhD in Management Studies through Distance Education in India
  18. List of some distance learning universities offering graduation?
13th August 2015, 01:39 AM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: List of universities which offer Distance M.Tech course in India?

Quote:
Originally Posted by roshusubh View Post
Hello,
I want to do M.Tech from Distance Education. I have completed my B.Tech now. Can you please let me know about the universities in India providing Distance M.Tech course?
List of universities which offer Distance M.Tech course in India:-

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Osmania University

Annamalai University

Symbiosis MBA through Correspondance

Sikkim Manipal Distance Learning programmes

Mumbai University - IT courses through Distance Education.

Jain Vishva Bharati Institute

Kota Open University (Kota-324010)
20th March 2016, 10:24 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: List of universities which offer Distance M.Tech course in India?

I have passed b.tech in chemical engineering, now I want to read m.tech in corresponding discipline, please tell me ,how will l apply?.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?