24th October 2015, 01:32 AM
Unregistered

Possibility to do M.Tech along with job for EEE student?

Sir,
I am Sravani, I'm studying 4th year with B.E.(EEE). I am interested to do M.Tech. I have got a job in Hyderabad. After completing my B.Tech, while doing job I want to complete my M.Tech. So is it possible?

Related Questions:
  1. Is M.Tech in Pipeline Engineering good for an EEE student? Is there any job scope in it?
  2. Possibility to apply for Internship in Robert Bosch for B.E.(EEE) 2nd year student?
  3. Best specialization to choose in M.Tech after passing EEE? Colleges offering the same?
  4. What are the future opportunities after completing M.Tech in Control Systems
  5. MBA or Mtech, neither interested in business nor in technical
  6. Job Opportunities for me in today market being a candidate of pursuing 3rd year B.Tech in EEE? Am I eligible for M.Tech in Machine Designing?
  7. Is there any possibility to change to different stream in PG
  8. How to take admission in M.Tech after qualifying GATE in EEE stream?
  9. How to get a job in core software companies after passing out from EEE with 65%?
  10. What is the possibility in software field after doing B.Tech EEE? What can I do for a software job?
  11. Does the Loco Pilot job suit a B.Tech EEE student? Am I eligible for the job? Date of the entrance exam?
  12. How should I prepare to get a job in core after completion of my engineering?
  13. Is there any possibility to get a seat in IITs after scoring 546 in GATE with 97.70 percentile with 1863 rank? Can I get MS in IIT? Job opportunities for MS in IITs? Which is good between MS and M.Tech in IIT?
  14. How to do a job in a good company after passing B.Tech EEE branch
  15. Possibility to do Internship in IIT for B.Tech(EEE) 2nd year student?
  16. Is there any possibility to do internship when I am in 3rd sem EEE?
  17. EEE students can do VLSI or not through PGCET Karnataka? In some college what to do if college incharge canceled my seat?
  18. After B.tech. what are all the options? Jobs, Exams, Higher Studies? -- [Most Discussed]
10th November 2015, 04:29 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to do M.Tech along with job for EEE student?

M.Tech is a regular course which is approved by AICTE. Therefore, you can't do it in correspondence mode from a recognized institute. If you want a valid degree then you have to attend classes for it.

Therefore, you have to choose any one either a job or M.Tech course. Admission through GATE is the best option for you.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?