10th March 2018, 07:14 PM
Unregistered

Possibility to study M.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?

In which subject I should apply for GATE? I am studying in B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering). After my graduation I want to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. Can I study this course? I would like to know that for this course what subject I have to select for GATE?

Related Questions:
  1. Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering for BTech Civil student? -- [New]
  2. Can I study BTech in Aeronautical Engineering after completing Diploma Mining course?
  3. Possibility to study Aeronautical Engineering in Abroad for Diploma Mechanical student?
  4. Universities conducting Aeronautical Engineering course? How much marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much fee to be paid? Is there any guarantee of a job? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Which is a better university to study Aeronautical Engineering? Marks required in 10th and 12th to study Aeronautical Engineering? How much is the fee structure?
  6. Any possibility to study aeronautical engineering after completing diploma in E&C engineering?
  7. Possibility to study MTech(Instrumentation Engineering) for ECE graduate?
  8. Which is a better university for studying Aeronautical Engineering? Marks needed in 10th and 12th to study this course? Fee structure and is there any placement assurance?
  9. Possibility to study M.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?
  10. Is there any possibility of doing aeronautical after completion of diploma course?
  11. Can I complete Aeronautical Engineering by taking educational loan?
  12. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) in Abroad after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  13. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  14. Possibility to study M.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) after completion of B.E.(Electronics and Telecommunication Engineering)?
  15. Possibility to study ME Aeronautical Engineering from abroad after BE ECE? How can I make my career in Aeronautical field?
  16. Possibility to study B.Tech(Aeronautical Engineering) with scholarship in Abroad for Diploma student?
  17. Possibility to study B.E.(Aeronautical Engineering) for Diploma Electrical Engineer?
  18. Where can I try for job after completing Aeronautical Engineering?
21st April 2018, 06:56 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?

Yes, you are eligible to study Aeronautical Engineering course after completion of your B.Tech Aerospace Engineering. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course in Aerospace Engineering or any other relevant stream from a recognised university are eligible to study M.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course. Admissions in M.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) course are done through GATE/ PGCET or any other entrance examination conducted by the respective college/ university.
21st April 2018, 09:27 PM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Possibility to study M.Tech (Aeronautical Engineering) after completing B.Tech(Aerospace Engineering)?

Yes, there is a possibility for you to study M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering course after successful completion of B.Tech in Aerospace Engineering. The basic educational qualification required is,

>> Candidates must have completed their B.E/ B.Tech in Aeronautical or its allied branched in order to be eligible with minimum 50% marks from a recognized university.

>> As Aerospace Engineering is allied stream of Aeronautical Engineering, you can certainly pursue this course.

>> In order to pursue this course, you must have a valid score of GATE Examination. You are required to choose (AE) Aerospace Engineering under this examination.

>> I am providing you a link where you can find the detailed syllabus for Aerospace Engineering.

Click here for Detailed Syllabus
23rd April 2018, 05:34 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
In which subject I should apply for GATE? I am studying in B.Tech (Aerospace Engineering). After my graduation I want to do M.Tech in Aeronautical Engineering. Can I study this course? I would like to know that for this course what subject I have to select for GATE?

Possibility to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering after completion of BTech Aerospace Engineering is high. Those candidates who have passed BE or BTech in Aeronautical Engineering or Mechanical Engineering or its equivalent with first class are eligible for the admission to study MTech Aeronautical Engineering. They have to appear for an entrance examination like GATE for the admission. Candidates can study the MTech in Aeronautical Engineering in various engineering colleges like

Hindustan Institute of Technology & Science - Official Website

Vel Tech - Official Website
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?