17th January 2017, 12:13 PM
GiriTech

Is it possible to pursue M.Tech after completing BCA without MCA, M.Sc or B.Tech?

Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BCA course and now I want to pursue Post Graduation with M.Tech so I want to know is it possible to pursue M.Tech after completing BCA without MCA, M.Sc or B.Tech? Please answer as soon as possible.

19th January 2017, 04:23 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Tech after completing BCA without MCA, M.Sc or B.Tech?

Quote:
Originally Posted by GiriTech View Post
Respected Sir, I have completed my Graduation with BCA course and now I want to pursue Post Graduation with M.Tech so I want to know is it possible to pursue M.Tech after completing BCA without MCA, M.Sc or B.Tech? Please answer as soon as possible.

Sorry, it is not possible to pursue M.Tech after completing BCA directly without studying MCA or M.Sc or B.Tech. The eligibility to pursue M.Tech is a Bachelors degree in Engineering like B.E / B.Tech or a Masters degree in sciences or management like M.Sc / MBA / MCA. The GATE score is important to get a seat in a reputed engineering college like IITs. So you have to join and study M.Sc Computer Science or MCA and then after completing the course can appear for GATE in Computer Science to study M.Tech in Computer Science.
20th January 2017, 11:19 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Tech after completing BCA without MCA, M.Sc or B.Tech?

Hello dear, It is possible to pursue M.Tech in Conversing Technology After B.C.A., from the University of Rajasthan. For more Please visit: http://www.uniraj.ac.in/cct/index.php?pid=49
20th January 2017, 11:39 PM
GiriTech

Thumbs up Re: Is it possible to pursue M.Tech after completing BCA without MCA, M.Sc or B.Tech?

Yes it is possible to Pursue M.Tech after B.C.A. Without Pursuing M.C.A/M.Sc/B.Tech. From The university of Rajasthan in Conversing technology.
For more information visit Official site
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?