25th December 2017, 03:45 PM
Unregistered

Procedure, course fee and admission timing for B.Ed distance education in Kolkata?

I did M.Sc in microbiology from VU. I want to do B.Ed in distance education in Kolkata. Please let me know the procedure and course fee and the admission timing. With regards, Puja

Related Questions:
  1. What is the procedure to take admission in M.Com via distance mode under Mumbai University?
  2. Distance mode courses after B.D.S.? List of colleges, their fee structure and admission procedure?
  3. What is the procedure followed for getting admission in M.Tech through distance education?
  4. How to take admission in M.Tech through distance education? Semester fee structure details?
  5. What is the admission criteria for M.Ed distance course? What is the procedure of B.Ed exam? How much is the fee?
  6. Last date to apply for M.Com through distance education in DU? Fee structure and admission procedure?
  7. Universities providing distance education in B.Ed without experience in teaching? Is it possible to do B.Ed through distance education without working as a teacher? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. Am I eligible for LLB (distance education) in Kolkata or Pune? I've passed 10+2 with 63.4% marks
  9. Procedure to study and course fee of distance PhD in Mathematics?
  10. Can I get admission in B.Ed from distance education after scoring 50% in B.A
  11. How to become a HR personnel? How to get admission in MSW course by distance education
  12. Procedure to apply for education loan from second semester while studying in IIHM, Kolkata?
  13. Procedure to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Kolkata for Diploma Civil Engineer?
  14. M.Sc Nursing through distance education in Kolkata and near by areas?
  15. Admission procedure to study BEd(Economics) in Maharaja College of Education? -- [New]
  16. How can I get admission to study B.Tech through Distance Education in Kolkata being a Government Serviceman?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria and fee structure for B.Ed Distance Learning program in Osmania University?
  18. Details of the private B.Ed colleges in and around Kolkata?
27th December 2017, 05:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure, course fee and admission timing for B.Ed distance education in Kolkata?

For B.Ed in distance mode admission, you need to have graduation with at least 2 years of teaching experience. Admission is mostly based on the performance in the entrance exam.

For admission at IGNOU, you need to pay 20000 rupees for the full B.Ed course. Session starts in January. Applications for admission are invited in the month of July/August.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?