15th September 2015, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

Which subjects in MBA are linked with Biomedical Engineering field?

I am studying BE in biomedical. i want to do correspondence MBA. Which are subjects in mba linked with my engineering field?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I do Biomedical Enginering if I do PCB? Best institutes for Biomedical Engineering? Qualifications required for Biomedical Engineering?
  2. Post graduate programmes where Biomedical engineering students are eligible?
  3. Which subjects should I opt in 11th so as to opt for Biomedical Engineering?
  4. Higher studies after Biomedical Engineering? Courses? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Isn't IIT the right institute to study Biomedical Engineering? Best Biomedical Engineering Institutes in India?
  6. ME or MBA? after B.E-Biomedical Engineering? will the MBA- Hospital management in ramachandra medical university be a better choice?
  7. How to do summer training after passing Biomedical engineering?
  8. Can I do MBA after completing BSc Biomedical Science? What kind of jobs will I get after my MBA?
  9. Can I make entry in the field of Biomedical Engineering having completed 12th Class with PCB? Is Mathematics necessary for the candidate to join this field? What is the eligibility criteria for the Entrance Exam for this?
  10. Which are the subjects for Biomedical engineering? What is the scope in it?
  11. What is the scope of Biomedical Engineering? Can I apply for Biomedical Engineering through CET exam?
  12. What is the scope for B-Tech in Biomedical engineering? What is the payscale of Biomedical engineer?
  13. Am I eligible for Biomedical Engineering after passing 12th with PCB in the main subjects without Maths?
  14. Which are the MBA courses in Biomedical? Best colleges which are to be preferred?
  15. How to do M.Tech in biomedical engineering after completing B.Tech in biomedical engineering
  16. What are the employment opportunities in Biomedical Engineering? Which colleges are the best to do biomedical engineering?
  17. Can I apply for instrumentation field? I belong to biomedical engineering
  18. What are the subjects in biomedical college?
16th September 2015, 01:59 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Which subjects in MBA are linked with Biomedical Engineering field?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am studying BE in biomedical. i want to do correspondence MBA. Which are subjects in mba linked with my engineering field?
You are studying in B.E in Biomedical Engineering so you are eligible for correspondence MBA.

List of the specialization for MBA course:-

Hospitality Management

Hotel Management

Human Resource Management

Information Technology

Infrastructure Management

Insurance and Risk Management Tourism

Marketing Management

Banking Management

Accounting Management

Biotechnology Management

Brand Management

Business Administration Management

Business Management Health Care

Clinical Research Management

Construction Management

Economics Management

Fashion Designing

Finance Management

Health Care Management

Hospital Administration

International Business
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?