31st January 2016, 01:15 PM
Unregistered

What are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B. Tech Electronics and Instrumentation

Dear Sir/Mam,

I will complete my B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation on May. I do not want to go for a job now. What are the options for higher studies? Can someone please guide me with the complete information on this? Thank You, Yours sincerely Amlan.

Related Questions:
  1. Career opportunities available after B.Tech Instrumentation Engineering? What kind of jobs will I get after B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation Engineering? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. What are the opportunities available after completion of diploma in Electronics and Communication?
  3. List of Diploma courses for 12th Science student?
  4. Possibility to study M.Tech in Avionics after completing B.Tech in Electronics Engineering?
  5. Is it beneficial to study B.E. instead of getting job after completing Diploma in Mechanical Engineering?
  6. What is the scope after completing Diploma in Computer Engineering?
  7. After B.Tech in Electronics and Instrumentation what are the opportunities?
  8. For which entrance exams can I appear after completing B.Tech in applied electronics and instrumentation
  9. What should I do Job or B.E.? Can I take Education Loan for doing B.E.?
  10. After completion of B.E is it necessary to go for higher studies like M.Tech or MBA?
  11. Am I eligible to pursue MS in aborad after completion of B.Tech in Applied Electronics and Instrumentation?
  12. List of universities offering MS in the field of electronics? What are the job opportunities after completion of the course?
  13. What are the opportunities available in abroad after completion of diploma in Mechanics? Do I need to do some higher studies?
  14. What can I do after Diploma engineering both in study and engineering field?
  15. Job Opportunities after completion of BE in Aeronautical Engineering? Higher studies in this field after completion of BE?
  16. What are the opportunities for MSc electronics and instrumentation
  17. What should I do to study GATE or CAT? I am studying B.E electronics and instrumentation engineering
  18. Opportunities in higher studies after completion of my MA in English? List of universities providing such course?
31st January 2016, 10:23 PM
kantraman

Default Re: What are the higher studies opportunities after completion of B. Tech Electronics and Instrumentation

There are many courses after B.Tech in electronics and instrumentaion such as master of science in electronics and instrumentation, master of science in bioelectronics and instrumentation,master of science in applied electronics and instrumentation engineering.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?