25th January 2018, 11:56 AM
Unregistered

What is the eligibility for doing MD Pathologist course after completion of B.Sc Microbiology?

Respected Sir/Mam, I was completed B.Sc. Microbiology and DMLT course. I want to become an M.D. PATHOLOGIST. Please tell me what is the eligibility for MD PATHOLOGY and which entrance exam for MD PATHOLOGY? And how many stages of these course graduation and post graduation etc.

28th January 2018, 11:39 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for doing MD Pathologist course after completion of B.Sc Microbiology?

Sorry, to inform you that you are not eligible to apply for MD (Doctor of Medicine) in pathology after completing B.SC in microbiology because minimum qualification required to apply for MD pathologist is MBBS (Bachelor of Medicine, Bachelor of Surgery) with minimum 55% marks obtained from MCI (Medical Council of India) recognized institute.
  • Duration of doctor of medicine degree in pathology course is 2 years.
29th January 2018, 01:17 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the eligibility for doing MD Pathologist course after completion of B.Sc Microbiology?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Respected Sir/Mam, I was completed B.Sc. Microbiology and DMLT course. I want to become an M.D. PATHOLOGIST. Please tell me what is the eligibility for MD PATHOLOGY and which entrance exam for MD PATHOLOGY? And how many stages of these course graduation and post graduation etc.

Eligibility to study the MD in Pathology is a pass in MBBS degree from a recognized university and candidates should have registered permanently with the Medical Council of India (MCI) or any other State Medical Councils. Admission to the course is done on the basis of the valid rank obtained in the NEET PG. Duration of the course is three years. The MD in Pathology course is available in various government and private medical colleges in India. Therefore, it is not possible to do MD in Pathology course after completion of BSc Microbiology.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?