9th February 2010, 02:45 PM
sukhjinder

Am I eligible for civil services on the basis of graduation with the subjects geography ,philosophy and economics?

in civil services i am eligible for on the basis of graduation with the subjects geography,philosophy and economics

9th February 2010, 09:24 PM
arunee

Default Re: Am I eligible for civil services on the basis of graduation with the subjects geography ,philosophy and economics?

ya u are eligible to apply for the civil service exam and for more details u can go to www.upsc .com? best of luck
10th February 2010, 02:11 PM
Esha Sharma
Senior Member+

Default Re: Am I eligible for civil services on the basis of graduation with the subjects geography ,philosophy and economics?

HEY FRIEND
of course you are eligible for it the main requirement is of graduation it doesn't matter how you have completed your graduation or with what subjects you have completed your graduation.
12th February 2010, 05:44 PM
thakurbaba307

if you have completed your graduation from a recognised university and satisfy the age criteria you can appear....you can even choose the subjects other than what you have studied in your graduation....beat the beast.....all the best
19th February 2010, 01:28 AM
princearyan
Senior Member+

anybody can join civil services if he/she fulfill these criteria..
1> one have to be a graduate with any subjects(no matter which).
2> must be a citizen of India
3>age should be between 21-30
then u can easily sit for it.
best of luck.
6th March 2010, 06:09 PM
rahul k
Senior Member+++++

yes you are eligible for civil service but you have to Graduates in any discipline from a recognised university. Candidates having professional and technical qualifications recognised by the government are also eligible.
7th March 2010, 02:34 AM
mathur

yes you are eligible. all graduates from any discipline are eligible to write civil service exams.
for more details visit: www.upsc.com
7th March 2010, 10:11 AM
Mintoo
Senior Member++

Yes friend you are eligible for civil services.......
7th March 2010, 02:08 PM
nitishinmit
Senior Member+

hi friend
any of the graduation student is eligible for the civil service exams,so you are also eligible,for any detail regarding these exam please visit the following site www.upsc.gov.in.
15th March 2010, 03:12 AM
asish
Senior Member+

yes you are eligible...
you get application form from any head post office of your city...
in price 20 only...
details information you see this website..
www.upsc.gov.in
good luck
25th March 2010, 09:42 PM
pritirai

hi
why not if you are interested go for it. you are eligible so you are very lucky.
all the best
23rd August 2010, 08:03 PM
Raj333

dear friend
defiantly you are eligible on the basis of graduation with the subjects geography ,philosophy and economics ............ but there is one very important eligibility criteria is your age .......... i am sure you are fullfilled this criteria.
age criteria
for general
maximum age 30
for obc
maximum age 33
and for sc/st candidate
maximum age 35

best of luck
5th August 2011, 11:09 PM
Sehwag6

Thumbs up Re: Am I eligible for civil services on the basis of graduation with the subjects geography ,philosophy and economics?

Eligibility for civil services:-

**finished your graduation in any stream in any recognized university

**age limit is 21 to 30 years

**then apply union public service commission

**it conducts every year for many government jobs

**i can attach papers

all the best
Attached Files
File Type: pdf GENERAL_STUDIES.pdf(1.07 MB, 74 views)
File Type: pdf general-studies-paper-main-2008-2.pdf(1.70 MB, 65 views)
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?