6th November 2016, 02:03 PM
Unregistered

What should I do for MBA in IIT/NIT after completion of B.Tech?

After B.Tech, if I have interest in business, What should I do for MBA in IIT / NIT after completion of B.Tech?

7th November 2016, 03:09 PM
Saikiranreddy47475
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What should I do for MBA in IIT/NIT after completion of B.Tech?

To pursue MBA course in IIT/ NIT after completion of your B.Tech course, you have to appear and qualify the CAT examination which is conducted by IIT. Candidates who have passed Bachelor's degree course with minimum aggregate of 50% (45% for SC/ ST) marks from a recognised university are eligible to appear in CAT examination. By qualifying the examination, based on your examination rank, you will be allotted a seat in a particular college and you can get admission in first year of MBA course.
13th October 2017, 02:31 PM
kunalroy89

Default Re: What should I do for MBA in IIT/NIT after completion of B.Tech?

You need to appear for CAT to get admission in MBA in IITs. Earlier,IITs used to conduct J-MET exam for its MBA programs. But now, admission is only based on CAT scores. You need to apply for CAT first. And then afterwards,you need to apply for each IITs separately when their application form comes out. Everything is online nowadays so keep checking their website. Your GD/PI call will come based on your CAT results.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?