2nd August 2016, 07:32 PM
Unregistered

What to study further in the field of architecture after doing civil engineering?

I am doing my engineering in civil and I want to study further in the field of architecture. Is there any course to do it. If there are any course's please inform me.

Related Questions:
  1. Is it difficult to study Master's in Architecture and Planning for Civil students?
  2. How to join B.E Architecture after completing diploma in civil engineering
  3. Can I pursue Architecture course after completing diploma in civil engineering
  4. Can a Diploma in Civil Engineering study a degree course in Architecture? What should he do for it? -- [New]
  5. Entrance exams for master degree in architecture after B.Tech. in Civil Engineering -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Is it possible to become an Architect after passing BE in Civil engineering?
  7. Possibility to study Master of Architecture for B.E.(Civil Engineering) student?
  8. Name of the universities which are offering Master degree course in Architecture for a B.E Civil Engineering student?
  9. Higher Architecture courses available after B.E in Civil Engineering and procedure to join?
  10. Eligibility criteria to study Architecture after Diploma in Civil Engineering?
  11. List of colleges offering dual degree in civil engineering and architecture?
  12. Can i study M.Arch in abroad after undergraduation in Civil Engineering?
  13. Can I study Master of Architecture after completion of B.Tech in Civil Engineering?
  14. Correspondence courses from Abroad equivalent to Architecture for Civil engineer with 21 years work experience?
  15. Which is better to study between Civil Engineering and Mechanical Engineering?
  16. Possibility of doing architecture after civil engineering? What are the courses available under Architecture?
  17. Is it possible to study Master of Architecture in Abroad being a B.Tech(Civil Engineering) 2nd year student?
  18. What should I do to study Architecture in Gujarat being a B.E.(Biomedical Engineering) candidate?
3rd August 2016, 11:05 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What to study further in the field of architecture after doing civil engineering?

You can apply for M.Arch after completion of your B.Tech course if you are interested in Architecture field. There are various specializations available like;

> Architecture Conservation.

> Industrial Design.

> Urban Design.

> Building Engineering.

> Landscape Architecture.

> Housing.

> Environmental Planning.

> Regional Planning, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?